Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

A Little Bit Hacked Off

OLI_EP3

Soz about the motor mate, real heart breaker :crybaby:

Am surprised that a fellow LOC'er let you down like that, also that Mr Morse was shafted by a member, if you will pardon the pun :D

Sorry to hear about these bad experiances fellas. All the dealings i've had with fellow members have all been pleasant experiances. Must have been lucky.

I've had lots of help from various members about different things and have helped others out when i've been able to.

It seems there are a few that are being unhelpful and selfish. The way i look at it is that if you help others, others will help you. Otherwise people wont help if you start **** people over.

Hope you get the car sorted ok Olli.

Ps.......... So who are we on about???? :blink:

Sorry to hear this Oli.

As per Matts comments - we don't want to see this kind of stuff occuring in the club. If I can help, PM me the details, and I'll make sure it is dealt with accordingly.

cheers for the help and comments.

In fact I'm pretty surprised at how understanding you guys are of the situation, i was expecting a slating for bringing these issues onto these forums.

I'm just pee'd off that we had a deal and it was a good deal too and I could have helped get this old scool 'rolla back on the road. Now having mentioned LOC all this time, the owners club forum might get associated in some way....

Hes not a trader as such so don't go suspecting the traders on here! :)

Cheers Dave for trying.... let me know if anything comes from this.....

In fact I'm pretty surprised at how understanding you guys are of the situation, i was expecting a slating for bringing these issues onto these forums.

The way I look at it is we are a club/community and should be looking after each other. It is up to us to sort out any rouges that are not acting in the spirit of LOC which is help each other out when we can.

Anyone, member or not, who stiches up a member should be exposed so that we are all warned, we can then avoid dealings with that person if we choose.

Anyway my 2p worth.

Hes not a trader as such so don't go suspecting the traders on here! :)

He doesn't trade. I don't feel as tho I'm done out of pocket as I didn't put any money down (although I offered!). but when someone says I wont let any bits go until i hear from you. I assume I have first refusal.

in fact he had a chance to do the gentlemanly thing at JAE apparently but did he? did he fu(k

It's not a get everyone to hate him rant although it's turning into one. I completely believed him as the honesty and understanding of his pm's firmly made me believe we had a deal and I was away thnking waht a decent guy....

wonder if its the bloke who

kept PMing me asking for free bits to put on his car in return for free publicity

then slagged prolex-uk off as being too expensive because they wouldnt give freebies

or asked prolex to get a load of wild IS's together for a company launch in return for BIG magazine coverage............then the launch was moved/cancelled at the last minute (costing me a return airfare for the Rht Hon Mat Clawley who had kindly agreed to collect the monster from Tdi and bring it along to show the ultimate IS..........late notice = no refund)

Name and Shame please. If only to help others who might fall into the same trap.

agree !

but also allow him to defend himself or herself even

Defend himself :hehe: Or get his girlfriend it do it for him :o

wonder if its the bloke who

kept PMing me asking for free bits to put on his car in return for free publicity

then slagged prolex-uk off as being too expensive  because they wouldnt give freebies

or asked prolex to get a load of wild IS's together for a company launch in return for BIG magazine coverage............then the launch was moved/cancelled at the last minute (costing me a return airfare for the Rht Hon Mat Clawley who had kindly agreed to collect the monster from Tdi and bring it along to show the ultimate IS..........late notice = no refund)

hmmm im still not sure who........ call me immature or something but is it the same person that is in perpetual talks...

right well first off thank you for all being a bunch of ****ers

well oli, you had the better part of 4 weeks in which to collect the car in which you yourself continualy promised to do, it needed to be scrapped as there was nothing left of value inside.

Funnily enough i was at JAE all weekend and was unable to get to a comp at all!

On speaking to the other drift car owner at JAE it turned out that he had not been getting propper prices from the people where the car was and when i gave him the prices he said he would be down within the week with cash and would strip the engine himself from the car.

now oli and all you band wagon jumpers, why not think for a second - had i not been helpful in asking all of your 15+ pms regarding who what when where and why on the car??? yes i **** did. am i making any money out of this - no as its not my car!

The quoted part of the will hold it for you - well that applied to you meeting your end of the deal and coming down that weekend or something close. we are now several months from the initial enquiry and the owner of the car is no charity case.

i am merely a middle man in this as you were yourself and in the end the person who bought the engine tryed to help you and you turned it down.

if you had wanted it that bad you could have phoned the number that you had, payed all the money and it would have been there forever.

but as per your pm's that i have not read? which **** ones? the one where you only replied once i said i have another buyer and you asked could it be kept there till september??? not being funny or nothing but you have had free reign here while i have not been online,

and to be honest its nice to see some people who finaly have a back bone to say something, its been a long time coming.

but in the end i realy dont give a *****, i have not been able to defend myself here for a long time since this thread has started but here is my piece.

so ask yourself this people, if someone kept promising to come down to buy something from you for £££ and never turned up and kept saying tomorrow, next week, when i have the money, later then september..

and then on the other side you have someone who says, will be right down and will strip it myself - are you not going to do that?

i think you would and if you wouldnt then your a stupid person or just strange!

oli you had a fair chance, i even turned 3 buyers away from the yard before JAE and they were offering cash. Cant do more than that, the car needs to be crushed as we get in over 60 cars a week and space needs to be made.

well here is my piece, now for the ****ers that are going to "quote it" to hell, come on down and waste your sad pathetic lives.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links