Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ebay - Lexus Is 200 Altezza Sport(only 1 Made)

"Navigation System" is mentioned in the options list.  Is this the factory-fit version or an add-on such as a TomTom?

That's what I've asked. Let's see what he says...

thats some top engrish from the seller!

"IMPORT AND WAS REGISTER"

"ALL MODE CON"

"TECTONIC GEARS"

"GREAT SOUND SYSTEM AND 6 CDS PLAYERS"

yes indeed Am it does look like the Qualitat/Modellista? one from the wheels, kit, interior and badge on the grille

not too keen on the interior or 'yellow' (gold) wheels :sick:

That Qualitat is actually really nice! Its seems a lot nicer now as there seems to be many black altezza's and IS with legana bumper and bodykits on, that the rarity of the car and colour is really appealing

can't say much for the tectonic gears tho lmao

That Qualitat is actually really nice! Its seems a lot nicer now as there seems to be many black altezza's and IS with legana bumper and bodykits on, that the rarity of the car and colour is really appealing

can't say much for the tectonic gears tho lmao

I was about to say the same thing, that car looks really nice. Is that the factory fit bodykit, looks nice and understated. Also like the dark blue with the gold wheels. Not too sure about the red and black interior but would need to see the whole interior to make judgement. :whistling:

But all in all, looks great! :winky:

This is the limited run Qualitat version Altezza.

There were very few made. They come with the Beams 1G-FE engine (6 cylinder). They are not 4wd. Standard spec included uprated suspension, performance back box, Gold 17's, body kit, Red/black seats and steering wheel, HIDs, different mesh and badging.

There are a couple in the UK - but as I say, are very rare.

I think Altezzascott has a manual one that he was trying to get rid of :question: but no model report on it yet :ph34r: and zee, i think it has a 4cyl engine :question: there was one one eBay some mths ago for £10,000 and that was manual with beams 4 cyl engine, was going to buy, but scott was not sure that it was what it said on the tin :duh:

and zee, i think it has a 4cyl engine  :question: there was one one ebay some mths ago for £10,000 and that was manual with beams 4 cyl engine, was going to buy, but scott was not sure that it was what it said on the tin  :duh:

Nope - defo the 6 cylinder 1G-FE on autos and tiptronics (6 Cyl auto/160 KW@Wheels/0-100 Kph 6.63 Sec). You are right though - the manual 6spd comes with the 3s-ge 4pot.

By the way, they all come in mica blue and Modelista bodykit.

Nope - defo the 6 cylinder 1G-FE on autos and tiptronics (6 Cyl auto/160 KW@Wheels/0-100 Kph 6.63 Sec).  You are right though - the manual 6spd comes with the 3s-ge 4pot. 

Is the 1G-FE engine not the IS200 engine and more like 114KW

Mine is tiptronic and it has the 3S-GE engine

Nope - defo the 6 cylinder 1G-FE on autos and tiptronics (6 Cyl auto/160 KW@Wheels/0-100 Kph 6.63 Sec).  You are right though - the manual 6spd comes with the 3s-ge 4pot. 

Is the 1G-FE engine not the IS200 engine and more like 114KW

Mine is tiptronic and it has the 3S-GE engine

It is the same engine yes - but the Qualitata 1g-fe is Beams tuned so pushes out 160. I know yours is the 200hp 3s-ge RS200 tiptronic fella - but this is the Qualitat I was reffering too....

:)

It is the same engine yes - but the Qualitata 1g-fe is Beams tuned so pushes out 160.  I know yours is the 200hp 3s-ge RS200 tiptronic fella - but this is the Qualitat I was reffering too....

:)

Ah all is now clear mate.

Hope I got a bit more that 200hp with the induction and RS-R zorst with no pre-cats :driving:

Anyway back on topic I reckon the car looks good, we all know its not 4WD etc. Be interesting to keep an eye on it though.

The headlights your refering to Oli, are the Modelista lights, there not part of the Qualitat parts list

Qualitat is just a marketing name for options over and above TRD.

TRD being the sports options, and Qualitat being the elegance parts, the qualitat suspension parts are TRD

Modilista is again another marketing brand name, all are part of the Toyota NETZ dealer network

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links