Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Skid Pan Training

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24th might be bad for me, im off to the US around that date...

Mac - do you want to call around some other skid pans, see how the prices compare?

we could always do mid-week, but i figured people would have problems getting time off work..

Gonna say guys, you can leave me out if you like as I doubt I'll lose three stone in a few weeks unless I go on a chicken pall diet :P

Makes it easier for the dates :)

Mac - do you want to call around some other skid pans, see how the prices compare?

we could always do mid-week, but i figured people would have problems getting time off work..

Found this THIS LOT the net but they will only take a max of 9 and prices are similar.

All others so far are either more expensive or will only take 3.

So looks like Castle Coomb is still the best bet, I will call around if you all want but think that maybe we could go for October there if we can not get dates sorted sooner. Who cares about the weather, wetter the better.

Plus a bit of time gives us a chance to plan our diaries.

Let me know what you think guys.

Ok will try to call them tomorrow and get some dates on Oct and take it from there. I will take it that weekends are best for all unless I hear different.

OK checked with Castle Combe and they have the following dates available in October

1st - 10:00 or 14:00

2nd - 10:00 or 14:00

16th - 10:00 or 14:00

22nd - 10:00 or 14:00

23rd - 10:00

29th - 14:00

30th - 09:30 or 13:00

I have checked the dates for half term and they are 24th - 28th up our way so the last two weekends are the start and end of the school holidays, should be much the same for all. Also BST ends 02:00 on the 30th so the times are earlier on that Sunday but we get an extra hour in bed.

Also bear in mind Fidgits post of yesterday (actually, wetter is worse they put a chemical on the surface, and wet it - if it rains it can wash the chemical away...but its up to you how to proceed)

I assume that dates that Fidgits posted yesterday are still available.

possibly..

to be honest, i cannot confirm if we start going to far out - as of middle september work could mean i was unavailable...

if we can find a good date, they will pencil it in for us

I was thinking early part like 2nd as the end of the month is half term and Mrs M will prob want to go on hols with the kids

OK checked with Castle Combe and they have the following dates available in October

I have checked the dates for half term and they are 24th - 28th up our way so the last two weekends are the start and end of the school holidays, should be much the same for all. Also BST ends 02:00 on the 30th so the times are earlier on that Sunday but we get an extra hour in bed.

Also bear in mind Fidgits post of yesterday (actually, wetter is worse they put a chemical on the surface, and wet it - if it rains it can wash the chemical away...but its up to you how to proceed)

Ok Peeps dates I got today

Ok Peeps dates I got today

all them dates are ok with me...................so its down to you guys :D :hehe:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links