Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Custom Engine Covers.

MrADeveci

Well ........... I was a little bored in photoshop .... so I decided to make some custom engine covers for the IS3.

Now that I have made them .... I actually really like them ! ... so much that I am going to get it done ! ........... does anyone have a contact for

1st ... engine airbrushing company ?

If not ........ maybe a vinyl company that could do this for me ?

Here are the results ................

I think airbrushing would be the better option, I'd expect vinyl to peel.

Might be worth digging about on motorbike forums, this is the sort of thing that gets done to fuel tanks and crash helmets.

Cheers guys !

@Mike ....... I don't think he would be able to air brush an image like this ?

Maybe Bazza can clarify ..........

i am sure he could, but i dont think that it would be his style

going with the flow is his style :whistling:

did look at airbrushing and it is very time consuming thus lots and lots of wonga

would be better off trying somewhere over the water as it is more popular over there, with more competition means lower prices, and a good choice of artists

seems like Bazza might have started a new trend of under-bonnet artwork...

what you reckon - 1/3rd LOC has this by xmas... come JAE 06, its the next big thing.. soon to be replicated by the drones that like to replace perfectly good S's with z's cos they think its cool innit...

do the second one as a solid black background, with Pacino as a simple white silhouette.

Or maybe vice-versa.

you know my thoughts. keep it simple and elegant. Not only will it look better, but it may well be easier. And that will make it easier to get a good job done, and keep the costs down ;)

do the second one as a solid black background, with Pacino as a simple white silhouette.

Or maybe vice-versa.

you know my thoughts. keep it simple and elegant. Not only will it look better, but it may well be easier. And that will make it easier to get a good job done, and keep the costs down ;)

The first one is cool but lots of money the second ones more realistic, and gonna be easier to make look like that picture.

I second u besty "i think you nuts" but could look amazing.

I love the engine cover on "the dons" car, you could get a silhouette cut out of scar face on that shiny metal. Just an idea?????

now that could be done, good idea ells, you could even have an overlay piece of black anodised aluminum overlayed??? or just cut the outline?

well i have the basis? want me to play about in autocad for ya?

seems like Bazza might have started a new trend of under-bonnet artwork...

what you reckon - 1/3rd LOC has this by xmas... come JAE 06, its the next big thing.. soon to be replicated by the drones that like to replace perfectly good S's with z's cos they think its cool innit...

Bazza has some "graffiti" under the bonnet of his car ....

I'm getting a custom engine cover, from an image airbrushed .... some what different.

Not sure what you mean by drones? ...... I like it ... and that's what counts.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links