Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Jae 2005

T7RY B

Did Roadrash (Mike) and his buddies from Austria arrive? Nice pics btw.  :D

Yes they were there.

I wanted to stay until tomorrow but I have to be at a christening :angry:

Looks like most of the guys are warming up for a "NICE QUIET DRINK" tonight.

I was talking to Road Rash and his mates this afternoon. very nice blokes and fair play to them for driving that far.

My old s/c was already fitted by the time i got there.....Took them appox 6hrs :o

Took my tent but took the option to come home to my own bed and return in the morning......As i dont live very far anyway :D

Some great cars and great peolpe :D

Those going tomorrow....... I'll see you there :winky:

Adie

I was talking to Road Rash and his mates this afternoon. very nice blokes and fair play to them for driving that far.

My old s/c was already fitted by the time i got there.....Took them appox 6hrs :o

Took my tent but took the option to come home to my own bed and return in the morning......As i dont live very far anyway :D

Some great cars and great people :D

Those going tomorrow....... I'll see you there :winky:

Adie

Was a great meet, loved every minute of it, wish we could of stayed longer :crybaby: but Kelly had to get back home for work!

Thanks to Aido, pete jenkins, dave ellen, bazza and chris for making me realise i now MUST get a supercharger :D :D Going to be a while yet but im saving :)

Jason :P

Yes Gord ,I saw your car and went looking for you in the "Drinking areas"

We had to be at a party that night and a christening the next day.

Still it was worth the 250 mile trip to meet some new faces and some of the IS models really did LOC proud.

Was a shame no more RX owners were there.

Next year for definite making a weekend of it.

Terry

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk