Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Jae - 2005

MrADeveci

Ok, rather than doing it in the other thread ............... can those attending on tommorrow (FRIDAY 22nd) Please put your names here ........

Hopefully we can have a little chill out BBQ in the evening, with some drinks .....

THOSE ATTENDING:

Me

Monster Matt

Bazza

Janey

Fidigts

Mr Rankin .....

Zee

Mr Morse & Baby Shake

Aido

Mr H

Chris.S

RX-Men-8

Mr & Mrs ProLex

Jason_l

lexus_boy

Yemgi

Edited by ScarFace

Great ..... 10 people so far ........ is anyone out this ten so far ... got the equiptment for a BBQ ? Or shall I bring up some Coal / Firelighters / Etc ... ?

What about food ......... ?

Me and my mates will be there but not until late, around 8-9 hopefully! as im driving up from Southampton

Jason :P

possibly maybe depends on how the boy is and if you can pay for the event on saturday too if so that'll be me and mini me :D

Me and my mates will be there but not until late, around 8-9 hopefully! as im driving up from Southampton

Jason :P

possibly maybe depends on how the boy is and if you can pay for the event on saturday too if so that'll be me and mini me :D

No depends ... or probably ........ straight answers boy !!

Yes or NO.

will bring some BSE burgers & rolls

OK mate cool ....... I'll bring a bag of coal ... fire ligters, and the matches !

Anyone got a small BBQ ? I might have one in the Shed ........ I'll have a look !

I got a small barbie you guys can borrow if you want, its about 18" round ans dismantled in a box. Bought it on holiday for camping and the like.

I'm about 2 mins off the A1(M) so if someone passing wants to pick it up I can bring it back Sunday.

Don't wait up for me! Best thing is to start when you all get there and i will play catch up when i get there and get completly mashed off my face :hehe:

and maybe also have a sausage or two :lol:

What I know. Attendance from EuroLOC:

:driving: Rolling up with IS200 t/c

- Roadrash (Mike)

- Boergy (Thomas)

- Kenji (Christian)

They will take Calais-Dover 23.07.2005 07:00 and back Dover-Calais 24.07.2005 20:30.

Please, let them taste some Cidre and (of course) the fabulous "tomato sauce" thingy :P

I got a small barbie you guys can borrow if you want, its about 18" round ans dismantled in a box. Bought it on holiday for camping and the like.

I'm about 2 mins off the A1(M) so if someone passing wants to pick it up I can bring it back Sunday.

That sounds good ........ as I don't have a small barbie now !

PM me your address mate ............ as I still don't have a clue how to get to JAE !!

Ok ...... so Mac is going to provide us with the BBQ, just going to collect it on the way up .......... I've got coal, fire lighters, and a lighter !

All we need now is food .............. :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk