Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Need Help!

marcus

Hi guys i need some input as to what wheels to go for...............i love the look of Mr Morse,s wheels...........i was going to get the same in silver,,,,,the wheels are £550 and about 450/500 to get them Booted....... ;)

But i also like this set of Wheels this set is on eBay for £450 starting price and they have tyres as well :whistling:

the thing with the new set is that Mr M has them and jason has them as well............. with me i try and get things that no one els has got :winky:

so what do you think guys :D

the thing with the new set is that Mr M has them and jason has them as well.............  with me i try and get things that no one els has got :winky:

so what do you think guys :D

No one else in the country apart from a black Megane Renaultsport has the same rims as me :winky: There is only one distributor in the UK for Giovanna and mine were only the second set he sold. They also look good in silver! :D

I think the eBay rims look good - with the thin spokes the wheels will look much bigger than they actually are B)

I like the set on ebay marcus, but with the is200no matter what wheel you get, the look is diff with the colour of the car, i have the same set of alloys as duncan had on his car, but they dont look the same on my car  :hehe:

thats a very good point gord, wheels do look really different on different coloured IS's, defo something to consider marcus.

the thing is the bodyshop is not replaceing them now...............but i will not fill safe useing the old wheels any more :crybaby: so i have to buy the wheels for the car..................if i get the set that look the same as you Mr M :winky: thats going to set me back about £900 but if i get the set that are on eBay.........i could get them for about £550/600 the ones on eBay are "Matrix Shadows" :whistling:

I dont know what ones to go for.................have to see what cash i have by mid-week ;)

Thanks anyway guys for your input........... :driving:

Ebay ones are a bargain and look great.

Also love Mike's wheels, so them in silver would look wicked on your car mate.

Ultimatley up to you.... cost + whichever ones tickle yer fancy the most:D

The Giovanna's go for almost £1,500 inc tyres VAT fitting so I reckon the eBay wheels are a bargain!

:D well i got me new wheels...............i went for the "Matrix Shadows" on eBay :winky: got them for £600 in the end..............not abad price for a set of 18" 7.5j and they are all booted up as well with 225/35/ and i have talked to the guy about them and he told me they are like new :hehe: so im well happy..............................

Are these the Matrix Shadows ?

gallery_4568_11_11459.jpg

If so ......... they look niiiice !  :)

yep thats them :D :driving: just need to get my car back now............. :crybaby:

Ahmet can put new Title at the top please mate................."My New wheels"

They're nice alloys mate, remind me of the Advan Model 5's a bit - you've got a serious bargain there though - I recently had mine rebooted at a cost of £500 just for the tyres - you've got alloys as well for an extra tonne - bargain!!

• 3 weeks later...

:angry: i picked my wheels up last week all was ok with the wheel................but when i went to fit them the nuts would not do up on all the studs....so i take the wheel of the car to have a look to see what was up, i look to see what the PCD is on the back of the wheel and it says 112 & not 114 like the guy had put on the eBay listing :tsktsk: :angry: what a c :tsktsk: t

I did not look to see what the PCD was when i picked them up.......... ;) as the eBay listing said the wheels fit all jap cars with 114 ;)

I take it there is not much i can do to make them fit!! or is there!!

if not i will stick them back on eBay, but i will keep the Tyres :yawn: as they are P-O,s

:angry: i picked my wheels up last week all was ok with the wheel................but when i went to fit them the nuts would not do up on all the studs....so i take the wheel of the car to have a look to see what was up, i look to see what the PCD is on the back of the wheel and it says 112 & not 114 like the guy had put on the Ebay listing :tsktsk:  :angry:  what a c :tsktsk: t

I did not look to see what the PCD was when i picked them up.......... ;)  as the ebay listing said the wheels fit all jap cars with 114  ;)

I take it there is not much i can do to make them fit!! or is there!!

if not i will stick them back on Ebay, but i will keep the Tyres :yawn:  as they are P-O,s

if they aren't 114pcd like they were advertised as then they aren't fit for the purpose they were advertised for are they ;)

Think you are well withing your rights to get in touch with him and ask for the money back

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links