Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

It Finally Happened

Well... it finally happened...

after 3 years of having a nice set of Alloy, logo'd dustcaps, some oik has seen fit to relieve me of them...

Oh well, lets not get too upset by it eh...

but what i would give for 5 minutes in a locked room with them...

:lol: ian my cousin gave me some when i pick her from lexus bristol.. they were gone within 3 days.. and I dont live in a dodgy area. I've got some logo'd ones for JAE tho ;)

Happened to me a few months back!

Bought a nice set with the lexus logo in gold in the centre. Some :tsktsk: has taken one.

I mean...whats the point??? If they are going to steal them take them all!! Don't leave me with three!!! Grrr!!! :tsktsk:

after 3 years of having a nice set of Alloy, logo'd dustcaps, some oik has seen fit to relieve me of them...

Sorry for you Ian, but....

Never heard of superglue?

Sorry for you Ian, but....

Never heard of superglue?

superglue ur dustcaps on :blink: be a bugger if u want to put air in the tyres :D

with the alloy one they tend to be a hex head try getting a small spanner and giving them a nip makes them impossible to get off by hand unless you have the spanner :winky:

Back in my first week of having a car when i was learning to drive, i put on some cheapo alloy ones that came free with a magazine (im not proud of it!) and within a week someone had stolen them. BUT, they couldn't even get all of them off - so they ended up with 3 free valve caps! Grrrrrrr...

Superglue tiny shards of glass to each cap! They might take them but not without bloody fingers lol

Just been out in my car... And now my TRD ones have been stolen :angry: :tsktsk:

Were on the car yesterday so was stollen last night :tsktsk:

What p****s me off most is that someone has been round my car fiddling about, other than the actuall theft :tsktsk:

Mine lasted about 3 weeks

Just been out in my car... And now my TRD ones  have been stolen :angry:  :tsktsk:

What p****s me off most is that someone has been round my car fiddling about, other than the actuall theft :tsktsk:

maybe fidgits wanted to replace his?! :lol:

sorry to hear this mate, y cant people just leave things alone that dont belong to them?!

after just 3 weeks as well.

I dont have any to take  :D flush fit valves on my new alloys  :winky:

ooh posh pants ,just like ye wallet,flush fit in ye pants :lol:

We will see who's posh with all the new bits on there car at jae :P my wallet wont fit in my pants my ar** is to big :duh:

I dont have any to take  :D flush fit valves on my new alloys  :winky:

ooh posh pants ,just like ye wallet,flush fit in ye pants :lol:

We will see who's posh with all the new bits on there car at jae :P my wallet wont fit in my pants my ar** is to big :duh:

:lol::lol:

What over a set of dustcaps.......blimey thats a bit OTT.

Just been out in my car... And now my TRD ones  have been stolen :angry:  :tsktsk:

Yeah, it isnt over the caps themselves - I mean who cares about something that costs a couple of quid...

Its more the principal of it - that some little oik had the audasity to take them off my car... :tsktsk:

I have the Locking Type and Touch me heed (wood)

they are still on there over a Year now

But now i have said this they will probably gone by the mornin :duh:

only problem i had was metal to metal contact they seized so i had to use pliers to hold the valve stem, i now put penertrating oil on the threads before fitting :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links