Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Friday Jae Convoy

Wosket

any midland loc'ers travelling down on the Friday to JAE?

it's more than likely I will be travelling down on the Friday so we can meet up somewhere. mike, zee, aido, ifraz, nick, anyone?

I'll be up for it John. I think i will be coming from the Telford area heading along the M6 toll road. I could probably meet people on the M6/M1 somewhere??

Sure am. Got my tent ready. Just need to remember how to put it up. Probably some beers will refresh my memory :D . Are you camping as well?

I'm up for it - was thinking of leaving Notts around 4:30 ish Friday maybe a bit earlier, nice leisurely cruise on the A606 through Melton, Oakham, Stamford.

Fancy a meet up in Nottingham - say Castle Marina?

I'm up for it - was thinking of leaving Notts around 4:30 ish Friday maybe a bit earlier, nice leisurely cruise on the A606 through Melton, Oakham, Stamford.

Fancy a meet up in Nottingham - say Castle Marina?

If you are coming thru oakham then i will join you there probably if you want to pop round for refreshments prior to moving on cottesmore is only five min from oakham

Just let me know what time and how many and i'll stock up on sausage butty supplies and sweet tea :D

OK let's take a roll call then:

Friday 22nd, 4:30pm at the car park at Pizza Hut at Castle Marina, Nottingham. We can either eat there (a bit early for me) or enjoy Austin's fine hospitality a bit further down the road.

Mr Morse

Mr H

Aido

Lexus Boy (maybe)

Edited by Mr Morse

i`ll be in watford at around 1 ish till prob 2.30ish then will be making my way to jae so mey be able to meet you guys to travel there,would be great if i could you`ll have to excuse my lex ,lookin a bit tatty at the min so yours will show it up.

I know i keep posting this...

But the midlands is also Northampton. I was going on the sat but i've also got friday off... If someone is passing my way, a lift would be most gratefull..

and i'm a nice person and dont bite :P :D

I know i keep posting this...

But the midlands is also Northampton.  I was going on the sat but i've also got friday off... If someone is passing my way, a lift would be most gratefull..

and i'm a nice person and dont bite :P  :D

Aidie I think you are sorted with a lift from Marcus (we all hope his ride is fixed soon), any more midlands folks wanna convoy on Friday? :D

Aidie I think you are sorted with a lift from Marcus (we all hope his ride is fixed soon), any more midlands folks wanna convoy on Friday?  :D

Yeah should be :D

Thanks again for the offer Mike :D

Due to the ex my JAE plans have just gone down the pan :angry: however i will be in from about 2pm onwards on the friday so the butty offer still stands if the timing is ok

will not make the convoy from oakham now though

Myself and my boy will be coming along on the saturday, can i enter the show and shine now though as i have a secret weapon that loves chocolate and touching cars at the same time :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk