Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

[Southern Region]

Steve

Traffic was pretty bad all the way up the M3, even worse when I came out of the services, not sure what was going on but didn't manage more than 65 most of the way, even down to 40 - 50 at times.

Have you ordered the supercharger yet??

Not sure the lease company would be too happy with me fitting a supercharger!

I stopped at the next services, had a Shell garage and a Mc D's so I was happy.

Mat, I didn't take any pictures in the end, by the time we came back from the museum a few people had left so it wouldn't have looked the same with gaps in the line up.

Definately a good day! As for the trip back guys - you two should have followed me instead of taking the M3, could have had a nice cuppa in sunny Gosport - only took me 15 mins after leaving you two!

Here Kieran - did you let that fiesta in front of you on the dual carriageway or did he not see the Lexus brigade he was getting in the way of!?!?? :duh:

Thanks for the stickers Steve, i'll get them on when I get round to polishing my windows (along with the rest of the car! :crybaby: )

Cheers All!

A

i've no idea what he was doing actually, didn't let him out, he just decided to join the outside lane at 20 mph with 2 fast moving lexus' coming up

:withstupid:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links