Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Sympathy To All Those Affected By The Explosions

Habeeb

Feel Lucky to be alive today. Got on the train this morning to get to work, i got to Liverpool street but luckily had not got on my next train when the explosions occurred. I have never seen so much chaos, ambulances, police, paramedics and people crying, running and watching in disbelief. I could quite easily have been on one of the trains that blew up, fortunately i was running late.

I would like to offer my sympathies and condolences to anyone who has been effected, or knows anyone who has been effected by the blasts.

Feel Lucky to be alive today. Got on the train this morning to get to work, i got to Liverpool street but luckily had not got on my next train when the explosions occurred. I have never seen so much chaos, ambulances, police, paramedics and people crying, running and watching in disbelief. I could quite easily have been on one of the trains that blew up, fortunately i was running late.

I would like to offer my sympathies and condolences to anyone who has been effected, or knows anyone who has been effected by the blasts.

I'm finding it hard to come to terms with what has happened. I just can't seem to picture the chaos and destruction that you must have seen. Glad you missed being IN it.

It seems to put all our moans and groans about our cars into perspective - maybe the Lexus isn't so bad after all.

im stuck at work, they won't allow to leave! no tube, buses in central london! police blocked most traffics around city!

luckily enuff...drove in today....

I'm stuck at work too here in the centre of town. Luckily i left my car here in the company car park a few days ago, so if the roads re open i can drive back. Don't really want to spend the night in the office

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links