Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Trax 2005

Zee007

@ Anees, the toll road is great fun mate, I love it :D

If you fancy a more challenging drive though from sitting on motorway all the way, I'd advise you to head to Stockport and then from there head for Chesterfield to join the M1 at J29 at which point it's straight driving down - that route is much more fun to be honest, nice little test track for the IS to show off the handling, lots of nice sweeping corners as well as lots of twisty bits :D

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Anees, the toll road is great fun mate, I love it :D

If you fancy a more challenging drive though from sitting on motorway all the way, I'd advise you to head to Stockport and then from there head for Chesterfield to join the M1 at J29 at which point it's straight driving down - that route is much more fun to be honest, nice little test track for the IS to show off the handling, lots of nice sweeping corners as well as lots of twisty bits :D

The only problem Aido, is that Anees will get lost :lol: even with his tom tom :lol:

As my car wont be ready for Trax and i've still got my sprint passes. I've now found a car i can do them in.

My mates 450 bhp Supra :D

Will I still be able to use the 0 - 60 tickets i've got for his car :question:

sorry i got no pics jase got my camera had to return early for other reasons

great day some good fun and a decent turn out about 15 plus cars there

zee was running a litte late but looked good on the track apart from a little mishap

will let him explain that :winky: :blush:

saw marcus do 0-60 sprints :driving: :winky: he will have to explain that one aswell sunday morning driving comes to mind :whistling:

did not see zee do the 0-60 but was told got awell respectable 7.8 welldone the zee man :zee:

plus saw a very nice tezza TURBO not on our site full greddy yurbo kit very nice

not much else to say was very hot nice to meet all the lads again sorry if did not say hello to some new ones see you all at santa pod

Sounds like a good day was had Daza - doesn't surprise me they were all so slow :lol:

7.8 sounds alright though, that's a respectable figure, I'd have had the SC'd & Turbo'd IS' in the 8-10 second range then due to the extra gear change needed over the Tezza....

Did Zee get jiggy with anyone :whistling:

Great day :D

Nice to see a few of the lads again. Missed most of you and sorry didnt hang around the stand, be different when i've got my own car :blush:

Saw lots of nice cars on the track and 0 - 60. Fastest i saw was an Evo 8 - 2.99 secs :o Apart from the drag car of Forge motorsort 1.14 secs.

Lots of lovely ladies there and also got to see the ladies stood on top of the Xbox lorry getting naked. Didnt expect to see that winking at me today :D

Roll on the next one...When i'll have my own car :winky:

was good although the stand was a long long long long long way away from anything interesting or from the public, so not many people going by, organisation was a little lax too :)

other than that what a scorcher of a day, i have sunburn as usual!

Picked up a set of full black and silver numberplates so will be fitting those asap!

Good to see everyone plus meet up with some new people! looking forward to "Bling" coming on the boards with his flip painted (limited ed factory car) altezza.

although not sure what happened with show n shine, as according to the organisers the representative from each club had to nominate a person? LOC need to be representing at all comps i think.

also saw the fake louis vuiton RS200 that keeps popping up in the photos on here (silver with veilside style graphics, etc etc) well, i will reserve my comments but "handbag" springs to mind lol.

loved petes Sumo Wrestler costume! its the nuts, want one now!

Good to see you all today lads and ladies, im off to put aftersun cream on now :D

Good day - great to meet some of you lads - Zee, we'll defo have to sort that beer and curry out !

I got some good pictures of Zee on the track (and doing his ballerina impression :winky: )

Got a few of the cars on the stand too.

The 2.99 second Evo tried again and dumped his gearbox on the start grid so had to give up in the end :blink:

Drift cars were awesome ! I took far too many photos - will get them uploaded ASAP - unless anyone can host 8 megapixel images for me I'll have to reduce them and put them on fotopic.

I have decided I really need to mod the car now - funds don't really allow and i keep telling myself i should keep it as it is and be done with - let Tracey build up her NCB and then get a really lairy weekend car - i'm impatient though and my car defo looked poop compared to the rest today :crybaby:

I'll be ok next week - I always come away from shows and want to do something as i've seen something better than what i've got. Touch of the old green eyed monster i suppose.

Friend is buying an Evo VI Tommi but i keep telling myself he only has his d1ck to keep - I'm married, mortgage, professional career etc etc etc - priorities !

I'm waffling :whistling:

Anyways - good to meet you all and can't wait till the next one :D

Just arrived back after having a great day. Good to see everyone. Weather was absolutely brilliant, just put on loads of aftersun. The boys did a good job on their sprints, and i overheard one of the Silverstone officials saying they were going to rename one of the bends - The Zee Corner :ph34r:.

Came over a couple of times today to see who was about, but every time you guys were off enjoying yourselves on the track, lol

Was a good show, maybe next year I'll get my car on the right stand instead of the Astra stand, I was just too impatient. Still we were by the 0-60 sprint.

Did manage to find Chris, good to meet you again matey

Hi guys , got back about 7.00...................had a very good day well allmost :blush:

good to see you some new as well as the old guys there :D

Had a go at the 0-60 well what can i say :blush: ..............1st run i f :tsktsk: ed me start up and the 2nd run i got a very good start but f :tsktsk: eding droped a gear :crybaby: and by the 3rd run i think me clutch had just about had it............but saying that, me clutch was on its way out before i started the 1st run

Thats why i have the Helix one waiting to be fitted ;)

all my runs in the 9s :crybaby:

all i can say is roll on Santa Pod :winky: :whistling:

but i would like to say well done to Bazza & Zee as they did hit the 7s :winky:

My first LOC meet and it was very nice to meet everyone! :D Bit dissapointed I couldn't get my bodykit back from the painters in time but the car didn't look that bad (with the scuff). :lol:

The 0 - 60 sprints were cool to watch. I felt sorry for that Evo that just broke down - it looked terminal. :sick: The Lexus's just looked like they were going in slow motion.. but some fast times in the end. :shifty:

Need to get my hair sorted out next time. With the heat it had taken a life of its own and looked strange.

Had abit of a drama because my Car PC stopped working AGAIN, but it did work for a short while which was good fun playing Grand Turismo in the car!

Had a very nice chat with someone over at the Mitsubishi FTO club... very nice club with loads of club activites, prizes, photos etc. Nice car too....... :whistling:

On the way home Gordon kept putting his hand out of the sunroof of his car - I think he was trying to tell me something :lol: I didn't understand... :blush:

just got home :ohmy:

what a fantastic day

great to meet everyone, good turnout

feeling a bit shattered, but have hundreds of pics which will be up sooooon, there are a few of the cars and a few gold ones :unsure:

well done to zee, for his time on the track

and a big hand to janey, who after owning her mx5 for 5 days took it on the track

she even tried to outdo zee on the spins :whistling:

well done that girl :D

sprints...... well done again to zee, ...how many hundreths of seconds was it :whistling:

just got home  :ohmy:

what a fantastic day

great to meet everyone, good turnout

feeling a bit shattered, but have hundreds of pics which will be up sooooon, there are a few of the cars and a few gold ones  :unsure:

well done to zee, for his time on the track

and a big hand to janey, who after owning her mx5 for 5 days took it on the track

she even tried to outdo zee on the spins  :whistling:

well done that girl  :D

sprints...... well done again to zee, ...how many hundreths of seconds was it  :whistling:

Hi bazza, i have pic's off the times..............you got 7.94 and Zee got 7.36 not much in it :winky: :D and me well 99999999999999999999 :lol::lol: roll on Santa Pod :whistling:

Did you do all 4 runs in the end Marcus?

no mate just did the 3 and f :tsktsk: ed them all up :blush::lol: i give one to gord :winky:

Like i said roll on santa Pod and i know i will be the one going home with a big :D on my face :winky:

Did you do all 4 runs in the end Marcus?

no mate just did the 3 and f :tsktsk: ed them all up :blush::lol: i give one to gord :winky:

Like i said roll on santa Pod and i know i will be the one going home with a big :D on my face :winky:

Yep :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk