Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Coilovers On Ebay

MacRS200

The only English speaking dealer of Kei Office coilovers that I know of is www.driftoffice.com (urm, don't believe everything they say on their Kei Office FAQ. They are very good coilovers no doubt, but perhaps not as magnificent as made out to be by the FAQ).

That said, there are various agencies over here (singapore) who are very experienced with the Japanese market and should be able to source for items required. The same should apply for the Hongkong workshops. Prices are typically lower than the american dealers. So perhaps you can try that.

OK! i pick them up next week.................i got this set as they sound and look alot better than my "TEIN street" + i can lower the car with out haveing to take them of 1st :whistling:

But is what i would like to know is this a good set or not, "Matt" do you know anything about the make!

I will try and get them fitted before i set of for JAE! as i will only have had the car back for a day or 2 , all so if they dont nock like the TEIN,S then that makes them better in my book :winky: :D

lets put it this way mate.....

there not DRIFT SPEC, as advertised there is no such thing.

as for if there any good, id rather not say, only that i stuck with watching for the time being

as for if there any good, id rather not say, only that i stuck with watching for the time being

I was thinking that matt "DRIFT SPEC" how can they make a set just for that ;) thanks for you feedback Matt :)

kei office are good and will help reduce the understeer, look at kazama''s s15 silvia

keiichi's cars are all about balance

put it this way they have to be better than i have right now, as all i have is bottom line Teins :winky: well i will see how good they are when i fit them for JAE :D

kei office are good and will help reduce the understeer, look at kazama''s s15 silvia

keiichi's cars are all about balance

yes, true, but they are D1 PRO dampers developed for the car, and the series.

you cannot lay the fact that the pro dampers are the same, and therefore all the KEI OFFICE dampers are the same product.

any purpose designed coilover, or suspension set up wioll give the characturistics you want.

anyway, i havnt said KEI OFFICE are crap, ive said im looking at them some more!

yes, true, but they are D1 PRO dampers developed for the car, and the series.

you cannot lay the fact that the pro dampers are the same, and therefore all the KEI OFFICE dampers are the same product.

any purpose designed coilover, or suspension set up wioll give the characturistics you want.

anyway, i havnt said KEI OFFICE are crap, ive said im looking at them some more!

Well it was early and my comment about Kei office, was not meant to say that all their stuff is good, it was a general assumption that is portrayed through their clever brand marketing. Kazama's S15 is just an example, as is the kei office touge max silvia that was so praised Calso uses the same suspension as the drift car)

There is always a risk with anything you buy with no experience or other people's input I guess.

Keiichi always talks about balance and how power is not as important as handling and most of the cars sponsored by Kei office will be handling orientated and with this assumption, I would choose kei office products over any other if based on the same price. plus I'm a jdm parts wh0re :P

im more of a Whore than you :unsure:

I won't argue with that dude! :hehe:

Marcus let us know how you get on!

i pick them up this weekend comeing............and im hopeing i have abit of time to fit them to the car when i get it back from the Bodyshop ;) so they should be fitted for JAE...............thats if they get the car done on time that is :crybaby:

:question: the guy PM me saying there was no Hook Spanner with the set, where could i pick one up from guys..........and how much are they :yawn:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links