Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Can We Borrow Your Lexus?

..... This is the statement made by Crime Watch UK.

Do you own a DARK BLUE / BLACK LEXUS GS300 (1997) P Reg motor vehicle, or do you know of anyone who owns or has access to such a vehicle?

If so, the vehicle will be required for a reconstruction on the evening of Tuesday 5th July.

An appeal for information is due to be aired on BBC's CrimeWatch on Wednesday 13th July 2005.

The vehicle index will not be broadcasted

I was approached by crime watch uk, knowing that I own a Lexus, and I said I would post here and ask ...........

If anyone is seriously interested.

Please PM me.

Thanks.

would be more interested in what the reconstruction was before - just imagine if it was for a serial flasher - every time you pull your car up at the supermarket all the mothers sheild their childrens eyes from you!!!

lol :)

I can't say on here what it's for, but it's for a very good cause Chris.

Something, by which I'm sure, if it was you ....... you would have wanted others to help you.

What are you talking about?  :angry:

To catch those who haven't paid parking fines, Chief Wiggam posted an advertisement offering a free boat to those on his records who hadn't paid their fines.

Only Homer and Snake replied.

• 2 weeks later...

yep it went out wednesday night unfortunately i don't own a vcr and thiose who i asked recorded the wrong channel :angry:

However the car got a good 20 seconds + of airtime and looked good with the flattering camera angles :D

Just a shame they didn't keep it on when they pulled off cos the induction kit was starting to roar

They had the car off me overnight to film it and such then brought it back in the morning

Have you had any words of thanks yet Ahmet ?

I sent him an email ..... and he kinda said a big thanks etc etc .......... should have mailed me first though !! :angry:

He said he is also sending out a letter in the post to you too ....... :)

I sent him an email ..... and he kinda said a big thanks etc etc .......... should have mailed me first though !! :angry:

yes received the letter gave me a warm glow, just don't tell everyone i have co operated with the police :whistling: :D

yes received the letter gave me a warm glow, just don't tell everyone i have co operated with the police :whistling: :D

Top man Austin!

Top man Austin!

can i have a better line on my posts now rather than just established member for being an upstanding member of the community

something witty :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links