Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Domain Names

Hi my name's Charlotte (age 11). I'm want to biuld my own web site. It will include all of the stories i write. I've been looking for domain name registration and don't understand why the cost is so differant (£2.95 and £60) for two years. My dad told me the best people to ask about web design would be you here@ LOC. Do you have any tips? Don't want to spend all of my poket money!!!

:D Appreciate any help! Thanks, Charlotte :whistling:

Hi my name's Charlotte (age 11). I'm want to biuld my own web site. It will include all of the stories i write. I've been looking for domain name registration and don't understand why the cost is so differant (£2.95 and £60) for two years. My dad told me the best people to ask about web design would be you here@ LOC. Do you have any tips? Don't want to spend all of my poket money!!!

:D Appreciate any help! Thanks, Charlotte :whistling:

tony !! :ohmy: i see the illness has got to you :lol:

well charlotte

the price is probably the difference in just registering a domain name against registering and hosting it ,you should be able to pick up a domain name and 2 years hosting for about £60 easily

try http://www.domainnamesgb.com/ i use them and they are quite good and have a good technical support

regards Barrie (age, a bit older than you)

Hi Charlotte.

I've got a lot of domains registered, and I always use www.simply.com. Cheap, reliable, and thats all you need really.

Do stay away from 1&1 internet though lke the plague! I used them to register 5 names and had no-end of problems.

I'm actually meeting your dad next weekend as he's doing some work to my car, so if you want I can chat with him then. :)

Hi Charlotte.

I've got a lot of domains registered, and I always use www.simply.com. Cheap, reliable, and thats all you need really.

Do stay away from 1&1 internet though lke the plague! I used them to register 5 names and had no-end of problems.

I'm actually meeting your dad next weekend as he's doing some work to my car, so if you want I can chat with him then. :)

I'll tell dad that you suggested the site www.simply.com. I will try that tomorrow but i have to go now because mum gets home soon! Thanks fo the help from Charlotte! :zee:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links