Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Pic With All My Mods

javadude

I've finally got around to taking some more photos for my garage entry so here's a before and after (sorry quality of some is not great)...

Before (well with just painted calipers)

Lowered, 17" alloys, tinted windows, drilled/slotted front discs, short aerial

Wheel, discs and calipers

Clear fog lights

Front/side

Thanks. Not bad for an S huh? Looks a bit better now than how Lexus made it, especially in the wheel department :sick:. Not gonna do much more. I want to keep it subtle. Maybe just a bigger exhaust sometime.

looking good mate. Nice to see another s model, know exactly what you mean about the wheels, the se and sport ones look ok but what the :tsktsk: where lexus thinking with the s wheels. :lol:

I had the clear foggies as well but ended up turning mine to black! :ph34r:

jason :P

Bout £30 on ebay I think.

Bulbs are clear ones painted with transparent glass paint - gave the best light of anything I tried.

i like them may have a nose at them

£30!! I grabbed a bargain then for mine! I piad £16. Still, the cars looking good matey.

Bout £30 on ebay I think.

Bulbs are clear ones painted with transparent glass paint - gave the best light of anything I tried.

i like them may have a nose at them

£30!! I grabbed a bargain then for mine! I piad £16. Still, the cars looking good matey.

You both grabbed a bargain, you could have bought both of your sets and had change for what i paid for mine :sick::sick::crybaby:

Hmmm dunno. Other commitments mean I don't usually make it to meets. I've only been to the Reading japanese car meet and top gear filming so far. About time I put in more of an appearance though. I might pop along on the Saturday with one or more children. I need to check what else I'm doing around then.

a lot better lowered

I've noticed some ISs seem extra high as standard, mine included. It definitely needed lowering. The handling improved loads too. Better anti-roll bars would be good too... no must stop...

Lookin sweet Mr Dude!!

mine is an S model too peeps!

with clear fogs on, and i think i paid £15 for them. The list of whats been done on mine is quite extensive, but feel free to have a look in the garage, or at JAE!

Yum - looks great mate!

15.gif

Did you paint the callipers yourself? (Mine look like rusty lumps of crap, and the car is only 8 months old!)

And where did you get the logos from? And have they survived the heat from braking?

Yum - looks great mate!

And where did you get the logos from? And have they survived the heat from braking?

You can get the caliper stickers from Steve (admin) you need to give them a clear coat to stop them pealing off. Been meaning to do mine since Jae last year when i got my stickers, am planning to do them before Jae this year :whistling::whistling:

The list of whats been done on mine is quite extensive, but feel free to have a look in the garage

Stu: looks good, you've been busy :)

Did you paint the callipers yourself? (Mine look like rusty lumps of crap, and the car is only 8 months old!)

Yup I took the wheels off, stuffed masking tape and newspaper everywhere and brushed hammerite smooth onto the calipers. Got my decals from somewhere else but I need to replace one sometime as its scrapped so I'll get that from the club. Then like Shahz says spray clear lacquer over the top of them. They stand up to the heat fine - the calipers don't get that hot. The worst problem is the paint gets chipped if the wheels aren't taken off carefully.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links