Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Weymouth And Portland Mini Meet

peter026

In attendance

Peter026 and Wifey

Mr Morse with Babyshake

eXobeX

Monster Matt and Family.

A Lovely setting on Portland Bill,we eventually adjourned for a Carvery when Matt arrived after being held up by holiday traffic (Bl**dy caravans).The meal was very good.and the company excellent.

An added bonus was watching Whisky Bravo (coastguard helicopter) perform a rescue,Sophie thought it was great.

here is a pic of the lexi,Matt arrived in the Pajero.No doubt Mr Morse will upload some more pics when he and Babyshake arrive home :D

Weather was fantastic, as was the food (I was the only greedy b*****d who went for the full three course meal, though!

Spent the afternoon on the beach with Mat and his wife and kids, enjoyed watching Mat tackle the seemingly impossible tasks of (i) keeping his eldest happy and (ii) stopping the youngest from devouring the beach, as she seemed to like the taste of Weymouth sand!

All in all, spent a nice week in Weymouth!

Oh, one more thing, I feel I must extend thanks to the owner of BuildRite Trade & DIY Supplies Ltd. Not only did he let me use his car park for a Quik Detailer pit-stop that morning, he also offered me a bucket of water to clean the car (didn't need it, though). Pity he's got a BMW X5 and not an RX, eh?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk