Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Off Topic/Random Disclosure

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dare you not to take it back for 72 hours :whistling:

only you can do that mate ! :lol:

As a police officer can't you Commandeer vehicles anyway? :P

This is not the USA mate :D

Besides........ I'm not really feeling the new IS ! :unsure:

Im sick of using the tube its just :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: ........just realised its been 3 weeks since ive driven the Lex :crybaby:....on the plus its still got a full tank of juice :D, longest £60 of petrol has ever lasted :D

I thought the closed topics were hillarious as ****. Scarface i didnt get a chance to reply to that RS200 pug faced c***

Public transport i am all for it but they need money pumped into it to improve.

I can understand your guys grievances though.

Well got back from hols and the house was colder than a fridge............Bl**dy boiler had packed up. :crybaby: Rang up people who am insured with,and told me we were not an emergency, :tsktsk: will contact us Tuesday with a date.......Told them that was not good enough,I am paying them £12 per month, never made a claim, and now treating me like a second class citizen.

Rang up house insurance people, and for an extra £35 per year can have the boiler covered for repairs, and all repairs will be done within 24 hours.

Guess who is going to lose a customer :D

Well got back from hols and the house was colder than a fridge............Bl**dy boiler had packed up. :crybaby: Rang up people who am insured with,and told me we were not an emergency, :tsktsk: will contact us Tuesday with a date.......Told them that was not good enough,I am paying them £12 per month, never made a claim, and now treating me like a second class citizen.

Rang up house insurance people, and for an extra £35 per year can have the boiler covered for repairs, and all repairs will be done within 24 hours.

Guess who is going to lose a customer :D

Same here... But it doesnt work when they say 24hour call out and it takes them a week to get here, then another 4 days because they dont have the right bits... coldest nights ive had in a while. :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

• 2 weeks later...

My lap top has finally been properly repaired. So i am back.

Happy birthday to those that i've missed :D

So what have i missed? Whats been going on?

Ahmet... Banned anyone lately? :lol::tomato:

Well......for the past 2 months or so, I've being carrying a 10% warn for a fairly trivial contavention of the T&C......but that's the way the Mods on this site like to express their unlimited power based purely upon their small dicks. :duh:

Anyway, no doubt I'll get another slap

Well......for the past 2 months or so, I've being carrying a 10% warn for a fairly trivial contavention of the T&C......but that's the way the Mods on this site like to express their unlimited power based purely upon their small dicks. :duh:

Anyway, no doubt I'll get another slap

Nothings changed then buddy :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Very quiet in here tonight isn't it ......... :yawn:

Think it's called "The calm before the storm"

and the boat that was in line to be hit has already made his excuses and seeked a safe harbour :blink:

Those who are in the know will get my drift :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links