Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Monthly Weymouth Meet?

peter026

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump.

C'mon people, must be someone out there who would love to come,at the moment it's only me, Monster Matt and Scarface

Come and see the Monster in the flesh.

I will be there about 6.00pm

The Corvettes had 15 cars there week before last,can we try and get halfway toward that number.

Come to Sunny Weymouth tomorrow evening.

I will be there ...........

Peter can you give me a road name please ....... for my Sat Nav . or Im LOST

I think it's the Esplanade Just head for the sea front.

You can always ask a policeman :D

I'll pm you my Mobile no

Eh ? don't you have a road name ?

Go down Kings Street ( only about 100 yds long) that will take to the Jubilee clock turn left into Royal Crescent and the meet is on the right

I've just spent 2 days at the New Forrest show, spent a fortune,I'm now Skint.

No work no pay, the perils of working for yourself

tut tut ............... your meet .... you buy ! ;)

I've just spent 2 days at the New Forrest show, spent a fortune,I'm now Skint.

No work no pay, the perils of working for yourself

tut tut ............... your meet .... you buy ! ;)

O.K you've twisted my arm :D seeyou tomorrow :driving:

Not long got in ........ took me just under 3 hours to get to my house ! :ohmy:

Though only 3 of us, still a good turn out ........ nice food, and great scenery ... especially for a London boy like me ...... who doesn't get out of this concrete jungle !

The Battery on the digi cam had died ..... so I could only take a lame photo on my cam phone !

Shame there was not others to come along ........ the little "plot" we were parked on was great !

Thanks to Peter for organising this ............ B)

gallery_7604_85_3274.jpg

gallery_7604_85_4761.jpg

Enjoyed last night, thanks for coming Ahmet, and Matt,good to see you again.

As Ahmet says the backdrop for the cars was fantastic,and I learnt a couple of things about my car I didn't know :D ,aren't Lexus great cars :driving:

Matt or Ahmet could you please archive this thread, or whatever you call it and I'll open another for the August meet.

Any members raeding this who would like to come please go to the Weymouth August meet and put your name down.

I learnt a couple of things about my car I didn't know :D

Anything to make it go faster :question::huh: ... go on Pete, tell us :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Nothing so dramatic :blush: Just that Ahmet pointed out,that if you unlock with the remote and don't open the doors they relock automatically.

Matt informed me that my headlights were projector type :)

I learnt a couple of things about my car I didn't know :D

Anything to make it go faster :question::huh: ... go on Pete, tell us :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Nothing so dramatic :blush: Just that Ahmet pointed out,that if you unlock with the remote and don't open the doors they relock automatically.

Matt informed me that my headlights were projector type :)

Ah yes, the self locking thingy... didn't know they were projector lights though :driving: :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk