Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Congrats Bazza!

finally got a copy .....or 2 :whistling:

background to the feature:

was approached at the boxhill meet back in february

asked if i would be willing to let this new magazine feature my car, the magazines name and content were top secret at the time :huh:

thought no more about it till out of the blue i had a call in april

a date was arranged, and a photographer booked

the day started around 10.00 am , travelling to a few locations in the kent area

after a lunch spot and about 5 hours later, when i was sick of the sight of a camera :lol:

there was probably 2000 photos taken, all looked excellent to me

then came the interview bit

was a good but tiring day, helped along by a car fanatic photographer

it was only at this point that the magazines name was given to me, and only a week later did the first issue of J TUNER appear

overall very happy

and pleased with the feature, even if they did spell my name wrong :lol:

thats cool, sounds like you had a good day with them.

Fly the max power photographer is very strange, shouting orders left right and centre! did they send you any decent electonic copies of the pics taken, you should ask for some if they dont! (enter it into the calender comp! lol)

just got a copy, and i have to say it was so well written. perfectly set the car off with no poinless sections etc. realy nicely laid out and the car looks amazing!

this is definately one of the best mags out at the moment, and i have to say im most impressed!

well done again bazza!

Just got a copy from my local corner shop! I forgot the name of the mag and asked "do you have a copy of Japfest"...( what a wowwypop :hehe: ) "No" but we have this new mag "Jtuner" :D . Nice write up Bazza the car does Lexus proud! i'm just "gutted" with the part thay says "geometry" set by Abbey motorsport :crybaby: The header to the artical i thought was very clever:- "LEXUS ENTERTAIN YOU".

I forgot the name of the mag and asked "do you have a copy of Japfest"...( what a wowwypop  :hehe: ) "No" but we have this new mag "Jtuner"  :D .

ROFPMSL!! That is quality..... I can't believe you admitted to saying that too! Top man.....

Still some guy referred to the mag as "J2 owner" :rolleyes:

Nice quality article but can't believe they took that many photos!

I forgot the name of the mag and asked "do you have a copy of Japfest"...( what a wowwypop  :hehe: ) "No" but we have this new mag "Jtuner"  :D .

ROFPMSL!! That is quality..... I can't believe you admitted to saying that too! Top man.....

Still some guy referred to the mag as "J2 owner" :rolleyes:

Nice quality article but can't believe they took that many photos!

If i wasn't for the sunburn he would have seen me :blush: but i was "cool" and said "ok" then i will just have to take that one if thats all you've got :D

Just read the article. Congratulations Barry your car looks great and its a great article on it too :D I was suprised that it said that there's only a handful of people in the UK with the TTE supercharger. Is this true? They must all be members of LOC :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links