Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

CHILLOUT

L3X JG

My suggestion is that the

Moderators on this site chill out.

All I want to do is go on this form and have a bit of fun and if I can help someone or they can help me then great but I go on a lot of forms and never have I had private messages TAKE YOUR URL OFF YOUR SINATURE:flaming: I meen who the hell do you thing you are , the ***'s or are you here to have a bit of fun to.

Maybe you should get down from the clouds that you look down from and get in the real world it not all keybords & mouses you know.

This will be my last post on this form and I cant say I will miss the moaning and i come in to a lot of contact with people regarding lexus i will make sure they know what its like on here.

Im sorry if i afend other members with this post. but they deleted my post just because it had a companies web address in my signature i mean if you want to see adverting then look www.lexsport.co.uk www.lexsport.co.uk www.lexsport.co.uk www.lexsport.co.uk www.lexsport.co.uk www.lexsport.co.uk www.lexsport.co.uk

www.lexsport.co.ukwww.lexsport.co.uk

But all i wanted to do was have a bit of fun in my spare time. not go back to f**king school i mean what were you picked on or did you get pregnant at a young age??

if you dont want my URL in my SINATURE then you now have your wish.

:smilegrin::smilegrin::smilegrin::smilegrin::cool:;):tumble::yes::saint::regan::bounce::?::rolleyes::):smug::!::P:o:flaming::eyes::info::yawn::wow::kiss::lol::lol::lol:

It's a shame i quite liked talking to some of the guys on this site.

Good by for ever

Ps I'm a bigger Lexus fan than you could ever wish to be;)

:P:P:P:P:P:P:yes::P

Hmmmm. No one is against anyone having anything other than a good time in this club. It's fantastic to swap info and experiences, but when it comes to posting stuff for sale in the forum, there's probably more appropriate places to do it. Not all of us are commercial and it's useful for us to know when someone's a trader and for them to use the appropriate means to advertise.

Sorry you disagree and sorry if you don't come back, but if you are genuinely into Lexus no ones got any problem with you being here. It would probably just be better if you laid off the sales pitches.

And yes...I did get pregnant at a young age. 27 to be exact. Thanks for asking ;)

I do not understand why your being so hard done by?

After all we have terms and conditions that you should have read.. plus we mentioned this to you a while back.

You have the option to pay a measly £15 per month to have the access to post your sales in our buy and sell section. Offered this option to you.

As far as I am concerned I am not going to spend the club budget to feed your business.

The moderators do their job... thats what their role is to contribute to this club.

As far as I am concerned that a stupid £15 a month in exchange for 40,000 a month unique visiotrs is a bargain.

I suggest you take your business elsewhere.. I am sure the local media in your area will give you a free advert!

Glad you're back L3X JG. It's stuff for sale like the car & plate.

Chill, enjoy the club, enjoy the people and the chat...just quit the sales pitches.

We're all here because we're enthusiastic about Lexus, let's just get on an enjoy :)

If you are a trader, U2U the men at the top about becoming an authorised trader.

All the best.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links