Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Just Won Another Trophy, Best Interior!

TheDon

Well seems its two in a row now, did the southend legal show again and this time i walked away with the "Best Interior" award.

Had a great time there and would urge anyone who wants to do a show to pop down.

as soon as i get my bodykit sorted it will be featured by a well know magazine so i gotta get round to fitting it now - damn being so busy and lazy!!!

gallery_2966_135_13751.jpg

well i am completely out of Lexus Owners Club Flyers so need more of them.

As for anyone that wants flyers to put on my windscreen then they are welcome as i got thru nearly 200 website flyers when put on my car compared to the car next to me with the same flyers that had only 20 flyers taken!

Anyone notice the new lights and the finished engine cover!!!!!

here ya go, it is the basis for my next design but will all be in metal!!!!

that way i can pick up best engine bay at the next show!!!

gallery_2966_134_63047.jpg

cheers fella, slowly getting there a piece at a time! a lot more custom stainless steel in there and i will be a bit happier!

cant wait to get my de-catted manifold back on monday tho, getting worried that the cats are nearly dead as a dodo

also seems the trophies have paid off, Ultimate Velocity gave me a call regarding some new carbon bits they have coming in for a special price!!!

other project was amalgamated into someone elses site (sold all my contacts to them for ££ to help em set up after i realised that i couldnt combine a full time project management job with modding the car + looking after other people as it caused me too much stress. need a calmer job b4 i can start it again. altho all the work is not lost as im still consulting to the person that bought them!

personaly im just gonna be concentrating on the shows, making new parts as i have found a few interesting manufacturing companies and just enjoying the car before i get rid of it

other project was amalgamated into someone elses site (sold all my contacts to them for ££ to help em set up after i realised that i couldnt combine a full time project management job with modding the car + looking after other people as it caused me too much stress. need a calmer job b4 i can start it again. altho all the work is not lost as im still consulting to the person that bought them!

personaly im just gonna be concentrating on the shows, making new parts as i have found a few interesting manufacturing companies and just enjoying the car before i get rid of it

so is this other person gona reveal this 'project'

WOW!! :ohmy:

Project Management, Consultation, Car Modding, Professional Car Showgoer, contacts with manufacturing companies, setting up your own company! !!! You are busy!!

When do you get the chance to sleep Chris!! :D

PS Housing sorted?

housing nearly sorted, altho i am still having loads of trouble with locating the right wires as the ones geoffers and yourself suggested dont seem to be bringing it to life.

The other person isnt on this forum

If anyone needs a Dodge Ram with Twin 60" plasma screens and 24" rims for promotional purposes then give me a shout BTW.

Anees - as for sleep, getting a lot more since i got rid of the contacts etc and concentrated on the easier stuff! The car crash helped me re-align a lot of my life.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links