Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Registering For A Gold Account

sorry to bother u all...but i;m having a problem when ii'm trying to become a gold member....maybe it's me and my pea sized brain!!!!!

when i fill the page out with all my personal details\car details\username and password, it keeps coming up with an error that ther username and password is already taken....i'm currently logged onto lexusownersclub.co.uk with the same username and password....is it something that i'm doing?

maddy

sorry to bother u all...but i;m having a problem when ii'm trying to become a gold member....maybe it's me and my pea sized brain!!!!!

when i fill the page out with all my personal details\car details\username and password,  it keeps coming up with an error that ther username and password is already taken....i'm currently logged onto lexusownersclub.co.uk with the same username and password....is it something that i'm doing?

maddy

Hi,

from what I remember, I think you need to use a different password to that you use in the public forum.

Hope this helps :winky:

Tony.

just tried with another password and same username and i still get the following error "Sorry, username already taken "

am i meant to be entering the username that i have registered with here at lexusownersclub?

I got exactly the same user name on Gold but different password.

Just checked on Gold and your user name is not listed, did you get part way through and then crash out or something.

Best bet is to PM one of the Committee.

cheers for the kwick replies guys/...

i've tried uppercase and lowercase ...have tired diiferent passwords using the same username still the same error about the username has already been taken.

i do remember when i first registered i did try to become a gold member and then stopped halfway thru the process...could it have sommat to do with that?

and if so how do i rectify it so that i could become a gold plated member?

i do remember when i first registered i did try to become a gold member and then stopped halfway thru the process...could it have sommat to do with that?

and if so how do i rectify it so that i could become a gold plated member?

Yup would say so.

PM Matt McNally (I think he is the best man) and he should be able to sort it out so you can keep your name.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links