Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Mean Street Cruise Sat 4th June 6pm

SteveAudioX

Hi LOC'rs

This event is this saturday!

It's short notice I know....

Standard entreance is £10.00/person at gate

Your entrance is £5.00/person at gate

Those who are interested, please e mail your name and car registration to the following e-mail address...Then turn up, your names on this list and you will be guaranteed the discount

Please reference your e-mail as follows to;

Josh@meanstreetcruise.com

Lexus Owners Club - Behalf of SteveAudioX

FOA- Simon and Josh

Car Reg - *********

Name of persons in car *********

Further information can be found on ;

www.meanstreets.tv

Venue is Essex Areana... ENJOY !!!

I have a flyer to attache to this thread if someone would like to do this, please forward me your e-mail so I can send it electronically.

Steve.AudioX@virgin.net

Isn't this boyracer/chav city? It was when I went a few years ago, then that wasn't jap car day..........

there's an oval that's used for some banger racing and a killer go kart track next to it and also very near lakeside shopping centre..... those were the days living at chafford hundred

also they have done some drifty action at the oval, maybe it will be good for £5 can't go wrong......

wouldnt say they were a chav event, they do organise a lot of good things.

i would go but am having my birthday party that night

That's on the doorstep of our new place  :D

Bit off topic!! but you in your new place yet mark :whistling:

About this meet...........i have not been to this one before and as its only 20/25 mins away from me................i will pop over and take a look...... :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk