Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

What is marcus going to do ?

:whistling: I will have a set please dave they will go nice......................with :shifty: sorry can not tell you what they will go with just yet but you will all see at JAE  :whistling:  :winky:

The first chrome IS200 me thinks .......... :whistling:

Who have you been talking to :shifty: if i tell you i will have to kill you :lol: :P

What i want to do!!............ think i could be the 1st one to do it.........if i tell you what im going to do some one els will go and do it before me ;)

:whistling: I will have a set please dave they will go nice......................with :shifty: sorry can not tell you what they will go with just yet but you will all see at JAE  :whistling:  :winky:

Chromed wheels... :whistling:

:lol: im not saying..............and any way thats been done before :winky: come on keep thinking :D

:lol: im not saying..............and any way thats been done before :winky: come on keep thinking :D

Chrome stickers :shifty:

no no no no & no :P you will all have to wait and see.........and the only time any one will see it for the 1st time will be at JAE :winky: ...................keep thinking :P

we are all thinking chrome here guys i think i got it

last time i spoke to him his hair was getting alittle thin sure he was saying he was going to chop the roof off and make a convertible while he still can :blink: :D so his hair can blow in the wind :zee: :lol:

but may of heard him wrong :shifty:

so converetible it is ah i have got it yea :lol::lol::lol:

last time i spoke to him his hair was getting alittle thin  sure he was saying he was going to chop the roof off and make a convertible while he still can :blink:  :D  so his hair can blow in the wind :zee:  :lol:

so converetible it is ah i have got it yea :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

nah ...i reckon he is having a hair transplant a`la mr elton john

wants the chrome bits to comb his new locks in :zee:

last time i spoke to him his hair was getting alittle thin  sure he was saying he was going to chop the roof off and make a convertible while he still can :blink:  :D  so his hair can blow in the wind :zee:  :lol:

so converetible it is ah i have got it yea :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: what are you guys like.....................this is why i love this club so much :D

and NO its not that......................keep thinking :P

He's not chroming the whole dash, is he? NO :sick:

chrome paint by any chance marcus? NO did not know you could get chrome paints............... dont they come out looking like silver :yawn: and not chrome!!

you will all see at JAE.............. :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links