Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

The Secret Of Life......

Fargo

I was thinking the other day 'what is the secret of life' and this is what i come up with..

CONFIDENCE.....

or striking the correct balance of...too much and its detrimental,, too little and you under achieve.

Why....With it you can aim higher and get what you want even though you think its out of your league

With it you can face your fears.

With it you can share it with others and hope some rubs of.

With it you can help yourself when your low..

Edited by Fargo

FAITH

Have faith in your believers ........

Have faith in the person you follow, may it be, jesus Allah ... etc

Have faith in your self ......... that you can become the success you want to be.

Just be Faithful :D

FAITH

Have faith in your believers ........

Have faith in the person you follow, may it be, jesus Allah ... etc

Have faith in your self ......... that you can become the success you want to be.

Just be Faithful  :D

and if your not religious.. i think that faith as an aswer is a bit flimsy..

But the meaning of life is still 42

sorry brett - its simply the answer to the "big" question (life, the universe and everything).

whats the question? :D

I would say the question is "How" - we have all these theories (String, Chaos etc) but we still don't know how it all started......

The geological record can take us back only so far and anyway only gives us clues to evolution, so how did it all start? :question:

for me the word faith is not as strong as confidence..

if a person is to have faith in the person they follow and its a religious diety, then faith is no good to the non religious folk,,

confidence is universal, whatever your creed or colour.... that make sense..

if a person is to have faith in the person they follow and its a religious diety, then faith is no good to the non religious folk,,

yes, only you can be faithful in your self ............

Mitochondria

This is the cell inside every lanimal that converts food into energy, thus giving life ;)

which would be nothing without........

DNA?

DNA (and the evolutionary process) tells Mitochondria to be Mitochondria?

true - but DNA is simply the instructions...

Mitochondria is what gives the spark of life ;)

Belief

You are probably amongst the few people that REALLY believe that you can succeed, and if you do not believe in yourself, why are you trying to do what you are trying to do?

I believe in myself, and i believe in my ability to achieve and succeed, if i didn't, would i be where i am today?

Stu

@ Mat - EGG i think!!!

yes, only you can be faithful in your self ............

Belief

You are probably amongst the few people that REALLY believe that you can succeed, and if you do not believe in yourself, why are you trying to do what you are trying to do?

I believe in myself, and i believe in my ability to achieve and succeed, if i didn't, would i be where i am today?

Stu

@ Mat - EGG i think!!!

so confidence and belief are one of the same..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links