Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Stella Artois

:D can you tell I am bored, just chilling out having a few of the old stella's.

In my opinion it is "ONE" of the best tipples. :blink: If any one wants one feel free

to come and collect one or stay and av two, three four etc etc.

The wife out on a hen night and I'm left at home to baby sit so there is not much else to do as the tv is :tsktsk:

So what do you drink to pass the time of day or night as it may be now?

I use to drink newcastle brown but had to stop when the old bonce thought it was

getting hammered with a 14 pounder the following morning.

now I am just waffling on,, but the STELLA is beautiful.. :shutit:

Hi there bud,quiet on here tonight they must all be out and about.

Its cider for me tonight ;)

Starting to fill hungry now though,your lucky there on your own,my misses has a few drinks and just doesnt shut up!!!!!!talking when im on here.

In my opinion it is "ONE" of the best tipples. :blink:  If any one wants one feel free

The wife out on a hen night and I'm left at home to baby sit so there is not much else to do as the tv is  :tsktsk: 

I use to drink newcastle brown but had to stop when the old bonce thought it was

now I am just waffling on,,  but the STELLA is beautiful.. :shutit:

Drank the old wife beater (as it's called) for about 10 years. Now I can't stand it. It's too chemical tasting. Carlsberg Export is my current poison (my best freinds dad was chief brewer for Calrsberg in the UK and re-forumluated it to beat Stella, by mixing Special Brew with normal Carlsberg halfway through the fermentation process, how cool is that)..

Other than the export I like Reblleion Ale , Champagne and a Good red wine.

Drinking beer , and watching the contedner at the moment, and playing KOTOR2.

J

J

yes matey it is quiet on here. Cider drinker eh! is it dry or sweet?

( now a slight delay as one reaches into the stella fridge for yet another one)

cider and lager, the mind bending snakebite, i remember when I was ..........................................younger!

very leathal the old snakebite! :hehe:

yes matey it is quiet on here. Cider drinker eh!  is it dry or sweet?

( now a slight delay as one reaches into the stella fridge for yet another one)

cider and lager,  the mind bending snakebite, i remember when I was ..........................................younger!

very leathal the old snakebite! :hehe:

Of course if anyone else had a PSP and ridge racer I could show you the benefits of drink drifting/driving.

J

In my opinion it is "ONE" of the best tipples. :blink:  If any one wants one feel free

The wife out on a hen night and I'm left at home to baby sit so there is not much else to do as the tv is  :tsktsk: 

now I am just waffling on,,  but the STELLA is beautiful.. :shutit:

Drank the old wife beater (as it's called) for about 10 years. Now I can't stand it. It's too chemical tasting. Carlsberg Export is my current poison (my best freinds dad was chief brewer for Calrsberg in the UK and re-forumluated it to bear Stell, how cool is that)..

Other than the export I like Reblleion Ale , Champagne and a Good red wine.

Drinking beer , and watching the contedner at the moment, and playing KOTOR2.

J

J

Carlsberg export is the alternative to stella, very nice tipple.

you mention the old champagne,, try and mix it with stella and guarrantee a hangover for about a week. Well my cousin reckons anyway as I got him hammered on stella and champagne and had to have a few days of work due to the hammering on his head

you mention the old champagne,,  try and mix it with stella and guarrantee a hangover for about a week. Well my cousin reckons anyway as I got him hammered on stella and champagne and had to have a few days of work due to the hammering on his head

Nah . sorry but that's a bit Chav. Champagne is a drink to be admired alone, perhaps with a fine Romeo Y Juliet to smoke afterwards! I hope you don't mean in the same glass anyway!

Champagne and fine wine should always be savoured with purity.

you mention the old champagne,,  try and mix it with stella and guarrantee a hangover for about a week. Well my cousin reckons anyway as I got him hammered on stella and champagne and had to have a few days of work due to the hammering on his head

Nah . sorry but that's a bit Chav. Champagne is a drink to be admired alone, perhaps with a fine Romeo Y Juliet to smoke afterwards! I hope you don't mean in the same glass anyway!

Champagne and fine wine should always be savoured with purity.

not in the same glass, it just happened that all the stella had gone and champagne woz all that woz left, (chilling in the fridge)

B)

Ive got what feels like a hangover now,but im living it realtime.Maybe i should get another computer and let her surf the net.I want her to phone a friend :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:D :D it won't be long till the other alf gets in, drunk, stinking of smoke and demanding s*x all night coz she's had a drink. I think I will settle for a stella.

mind you we could go halfs on your midnight feast :lol:

I was thinking of ordering a curry around 10pm tonight,thought id be asleep by now,wish id ordered it now.

The plan is a couple of sausage sandwiches,more cider to wash it down,a ciggy then adrop more cider,another ciggy and then crash out :winky:

Theres a nice kebab van 1 mile down the road,could get a taxi there and back yet :D

I was thinking of ordering a curry around 10pm tonight,thought id be asleep by now,wish id ordered it now.

The plan is a couple of sausage sandwiches,more cider to wash it down,a ciggy then adrop more cider,another ciggy and then crash out :winky:

Theres a nice kebab van 1 mile down the road,could get a taxi there and back yet :D

Made myself a nice curry , I am a curry master now. Don't even need to measure the spices. mmm.

Watching the Contender with my wife. What a great program.

Kebabs are the devils own food. I swore off them after UNI , never again. :yack:

J

Headache tablet time :mat:

:D no headache tablet for me, spoil myself now and again with a great big fry up,

:hehe:

brother is coming down to see me so we will be back on the old stella again..

mind you I might even get the absinth out,, rocket fuel. :hehe:

Red stripe for me :D

Fosters :D

Stella :D

Holston export :D

Corona :D

Budweiser :D

Miller :D

you got good taste there, hope the corona has the lime in the neck of the bottle :whistling:

NO :P the best is Tiger beer,so smooth, and exported from Singapore.

Pity you can't get the draught version over here,hence my hols are always to the far east :hehe:

Gin & Tonic followed by good red wine for me

When I drink beer the only stuff I touch is Carlsberg Brain Damage (Special Brew)

special brew mike???!!! :o i knew you were a nutter!

stellas the daddy, end of. you cant beat the old wife beater!

red wine goes down very well too.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links