Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Welcome To Dr Bones' Surgery.

Over the past few weeks ..... I have been working on a NEW site for our very own resident Geometry Guru; Tony Bones.

For all his hard work on LOC ...... and all the advice he has given us all, I decided to design him a complete new web site !

The new site can be found here :

http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk

For those who don't know Tony, his user name on LOC is : wheels-inmotion.co.uk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The old site can be found here :

wheels-inmotion.co.uk - old!

geomtry alignment wheels tracking steer camber axis drifting four wheel alignment kingpin theory wheel toe in and out tyre tyres wheel wear track adjustment sequential geomtery theory axis deviation

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the past few weeks ..... I have been working on a NEW site for our very own resident Geometry Guru; Tony Bones.

For all his hard work on LOC ...... and all the advice he has given us all, I decided to design him a complete new web site !

The new site can be found here :

http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk

For those who don't know Tony, his user name on LOC is : wheels-inmotion.co.uk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The old site can be found here :

wheels-inmotion.co.uk - old!

" :D " Says it all!... I just want to extend my thanks to Ahmet for all his time in making WIM look like a "professional" site. WIM-old took me six months to build and i had major problems with the task, web building is not my field, during a meet with Ahmet i "leaned" on his knowledge in the hope i could get a few pointers, his responce was "true" LOC hand on heart help, "give me" your ftp passwords and i will build a new WIM as a way of saying thanks for the help given to LOC members in regard to geometry.

Thanks again Ahmet and also to all the LOC members involved.

Steady....dont make his head bigger than it already is :lol:

ah hem ! - lol .............. :D

very nice site there, are you sure your not in the wrong line of work?

Well, I'm currently thinking of leaving my current drug crime war lord gang ... for something more constructive :D

Steady....dont make his head bigger than it already is :lol:

ah hem ! - lol .............. :D

very nice site there, are you sure your not in the wrong line of work?

Well, I'm currently thinking of leaving my current drug crime war lord gang ... for something more constructive :D

"NO" stay with "Mr Wippy" i love that "na,na,na.na" tune :D but i must confess thats the last time i run five miles for a 99..... or was it a 999 :D

gotta say 3 words...

quality

site!

very clean design!

i like sites that are direct and easy on the eye!

good on ya.

:)

Thing is was it "easy" on the read" :D ..... lol.. Ahmet has eased the text imput to a more readable format. :mat:

i remember reading through the original site, but i was having difficulty understanding it... mind you, it was late at night, and wasn't wearing my glasses... i will have to "re-read" it all and then get back to you...

btw: i work in N.Watford (Axis) Industrial Estates... i'll be paying you a visit real soon Mr Bones! :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links