Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Errrrr 3

MIB

OK, having battled with errr 3 for several weeks. Today I have finally been beaten and my chilli peppers cd permantly devoured. As the FM radio is also finished, although I doubt whether it ever started. I am now without alternative noise to the purring of my tezz. At first this does not seem to be a problem, almost welcome.

But my plan is to install a new Clarion head unit....

Does anybody have any ideas on blanking plates etc. to fill the gap left by an overly large stock unit....

OK, having battled with errr 3 for several weeks. Today I have finally been beaten and my chilli peppers cd permantly devoured. As the FM radio is also finished, although I doubt whether it ever started. I am now without alternative noise to the purring of my tezz. At first this does not seem to be a problem, almost welcome.

But my plan is to install a new Clarion head unit....

Does anybody have any ideas on blanking plates etc. to fill the gap left by an overly large stock unit....

blanking plates for sale on eBay £23.99 :D

Maybe a bit of a stupid suggestion but have you tried slapping the side of the dash? I had a stuck CD in mine once, a quick slap fixed the problem.

Its not a slap for those in the know its called a technical tap :whistling: you'd be surprised how many things a slight technical adjustment will fix :D

Tried the technical tap, then tried slapping, then took it out, removed several hundred screws, replaced several hundred srews (only 2 left over, which I thought was a good effort) and still no joy!!

I think i will try the faithful bay of e.

Cheers

one on eBay overpriced! £24 PLUS £6 p&p!!

go to Halfords and order an autoleads one. £20 and you can collect it yourself. It's the same as the one on eBay. I think its FP-25-00. I'm still awaiting mine (ordered on thursday)

If you can tackle the next bit (getting it installed via iso connector or similar) please let me know!! assuming you have the external amp........

or get the official toyota one..........

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links