Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Convoy To Japfest On 21st

marcus

Hi guys anyone want to meet up and convoy down to Japfest................. :D

Where to meet? i dont know yet!!.................anyone know a good place to meet so we can get alot of us in the convoy :whistling:

Please put your name down if you would like to join the convoy :D

Where to meet? i dont know yet!!.................anyone know a good place to meet so we can get alot of us in the convoy :whistling:

wish i lived that way as it sound good, whos cars are on the stand??

Any Northern & Midlands chaps planning on forming up somewhere?

Dunno i am just down the A1 from the east of england showground but i am determined to get to JAE at least for a day without the entourage with me :D

wheres an easy place for everyone to get to on the way if its the A1 route then there are quite a few service stations on the way

bristol is only up the road :huh:

bristol is good on the pop

Theres a few places where we can meet just off the M5, Junction 11.....

Around 25miles of motorway and then its all B roads (20miles)!!! :angry:

think i have picked up the wrong thread  :blush:

i did wonder what you were on about, were you thinking about JAE?

yep i was thinking of JAE but then again bristol is near my sisters holiday home in weston might be an excuse for a cheeky weeknd down there :D

Theres a few places where we can meet just off the M5, Junction 11.....

Around 25miles of motorway and then its all B roads (20miles)!!! :angry:

Raz mate its less than 20 miles on B Roads mate.............as i will be going down the to J17, M4 and i think the guys that are comeing from the E, & SE will be comeing that way as well :winky:

Come on guys wheres a good place to meet up.....................i dont know the M4 that well so i dont know where the service areas are........ ;)

bristol is good on the pop

Bristol is the otherside of Castle Comb for you isn't it Mat?

Are you going to be there with a car as my offer's still there :)

what about leigh Delamare services on the M4? between junctions 17 and 18?

linky

Or Membury services as I think the leigh delamare maybe past the castle comb junction :P

link2

Edited by OLI_EP3

theres 2 ways to Combe from the M4.

J18, which has a lovely sweeping national speed limit for 1/2 the distance, then, unfortunatley, slightly more sedate roads to the circuit.

J17, which has a bit of everything, but not great fun.

Now, ideal meets points are as follows:

From J17 - leave the motorway, take the A350 to Chippenham and Poole (in the direction the circuit is signposted), at the end of the dual carridgeway is a roundabout with an Esso Garage and a Little Chef.

From J18 - leave the motorway, turn Right (not left as the circuit is signposted), about 1 mile down that road is a pub on your left.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys any one out there that would like to meet at Clacket Lane Services on the M25 I will be there for 7am :)

please put your name down if you would like to meet there............. :D if no one whats to meet me there i will see you all at Japfest .............. if i dont pass you on the way that is :winky: :P

if i dont pass you on the way that is :winky:  :P

More like ..... if your car don't throw out a huge amount of smoke again .......

ooops ... did I just say that ? :D

I have put a map in the Japfest thread - worth reading ;)

Yea i have seen it but i would like to meet some on the way down as well ;) as the meet points on that map are only about 15 to 20 mins away from japfest.........so with me being from Gravesend i want to see who would like to meet up on the way down......................but if no one wants to meet on the way that ok................i will see you all at the Pub/meet point on that map :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk