Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Trak Attack

to those who were at trak attack yesterday

i have lost a gold ring left it until now so i could be sure it was not in the car etc

the gold ring had a black stone and two gold stripes across the ring was split at the bottom very distinctive

to be fair it is not worth a lot but was a present from my parents when i was 16 :crybaby: so more personel than value

dont know if the admin can contact the place were it was held or something

thanks for any help

daz

well got back to day to a pleasent call been handed in and sent back to me

thanks to all who put input into this

BTW going to take it to jeweler and get proper fit on finger and dont have to tell the parents now :blush:

BTW going to take it to jeweler and get proper fit on finger and dont have to tell the parents now :blush:

was it a member here mate??

how did they find number?? Did you phone Brunters??

was it a member here mate??

how did they find number?? Did you phone Brunters??

i had left a number with brunters dont know to many details the person who i spoke to did not have names etc so prob just some one there

i have put it on toc aswell

so i dont think it was a member

just some very honest soul great to see there are still honest peaple amongst us

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links