Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

All Alone

Where is everyone :huh: it seems todays meet has gone well :D i think i will walk the dog now.. then theres the grass to cut ( wonder how the meets going ) i'v got the spuds to peel ( like to meet Bazza ) :crybaby: still got the cat to feed... come to think of it i "WISH" i was there :crybaby:

I wish I was there too, didnt fancy the drive up and back from paignton though and i've got to work!

seems its just you and me here in LOC? tell me all about your childhood :D

as far as i'm concerned i'm still in it. Not ready to grow up just yet!

why didnt you go Tony?, im sure someone would have given you a lift

My wife is a nurse, and i have two kids to look after when she is at work? she can change her shift but its impossible on a B/H. next meet "i will" be there ( need a lift ) :driving:

seems its just you and me here in LOC

I'm here too. I'm at work all day today :crybaby:

I've been playing with the Visual system all day in our £15M 747 simulator, rather be playing in me Lex.

I wish I was there too, didnt fancy the drive up and back from paignton though and i've got to work!

seems its just you and me here in LOC? tell me all about your childhood :D

as far as i'm concerned i'm still in it. Not ready to grow up just yet!

you know my mum said i was a "war baby" because whenever somone looked in the pram they said "Warrrr" wonder why :unsure:

ok i am back

normal service will resume  :D

just been reading your banner :D i didn't think anyone could drive the "Monster" and live :blink: is it true that if you put your right foot down you can go back in time :hehe: i heard that when the "Monster" moves i changes the "weather" :driving:

just been reading your banner :D i didn't think anyone could drive the "Monster" and live :blink: is it true that if you put your right foot down you can go back in time :hehe: i heard that when the "Monster" moves i changes the "weather" :driving:

I heard its the new TARDIS!! :lol::lol: :P

I heard its the new TARDIS!! :lol::lol: :P

Apparently the car is so big its got its own post code :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links