Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Not wishing to start yet another Thread on this subject but having gone through topics search. Did anyone get an answer.

Mine has just started doin it - spoke to Lexus Bolton.

They said not had any previous but would look at it on next service or sooner if I wanted.

Not wishing to start yet another Thread on this subject but having gone through topics search. Did anyone get an answer.

Mine has just started doin it - spoke to Lexus Bolton.

They said not had any previous but would look at it on next service or sooner if I wanted.

There is a thread on the US forum, which may be helpful, or useful information to take to your dealer:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=19781

I am sure the problem is the same for the RX300 as for the RX330

Good luck

Mines done it from day one. See thread 'Rx300 my experience so far'

Had it services last month fro the first time. Dealer removed and refitted the A pillar cover on the front pax side and tidied up the wiring behind, but it has not solved the problem.

I believe the top of the dash has to be fully removed to stop it, and I asked the dealer not to do this as I didn't want any more rattles to appear as a result.

Seems to be worst during the cold weather - cabin temp below 10 C - not really a problem during the summer months

Tally Ho

The whole dash has to be removed. They have to stick some damping material between dash and chassis. The creeking is because they forgot the material while in the production line. This is what I know from Germany.

Me thinks there is a service bulletin for this problem.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links