Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Southern Convoy! To Watford Gap M1

marcus

Hi all, ok the Trackday :driving: is next week. any one want to meet at the Ace Cafe (London) and convoy upto Watford Gap M1 meeting point :whistling:

Please put your name down if you would like to meet at the Ace Cafe.............. :D

Please be at the Ace Cafe no later than 6.30am :D

Convoy from Ace Cafe:

marcus

paul

ScarFace

johnboy1

yes please ......... me too ! - what time will we meet at the ace cafe ? bearing in mind we goto be @ Watford pretty damn early ?  :P

you are down ok SF :D

ok guys we have to be at Watford Gap by 7.45am....................so please be at the Ace Cafe no later than 6am :D

it aint  gona take 1.45hr to get to the gap surly

How long will it take paul..............i dont know mate :duh: :whistling: i think it will take us just over 1hr...............so what time you guys want to meet at the Ace Cafe then :P 6.30am and if they ask why we was late we just say we had the cops all over us :lol: (ScarFace :winky: )

How long will it take paul..............i dont know mate :duh:  :whistling: i think it will take us just over 1hr...............so what time you guys want to meet at the Ace Cafe then :P 6.30am and if they ask why we was late we just say we had the cops all over us  :lol: (ScarFace  :winky: )

I'm bringing my blue light with me ! :lol:

How long will it take paul..............i dont know mate :duh:  :whistling: i think it will take us just over 1hr...............so what time you guys want to meet at the Ace Cafe then :P 6.30am and if they ask why we was late we just say we had the cops all over us  :lol: (ScarFace  :winky: )

I'm bringing my blue light with me ! :lol:

:lol: :P whats that a new mod you have :winky:

errr can i just ask whyy where going so early

To meet the rest at watford gap paul :D .............for me i want to get there as soon as........get out on the track :winky: :D

Johnboy1 you are on list mate :winky:

any more....................... :driving:

Marcus, the deal is ........ whoever get's there first ...... buys the Tea.

I'll have

1 x milk no sugar.

paul = 1 x milk and 1 sugar ........ and err John ... I don't know how he has it :D

any more....................... :driving:

Marcus, the deal is ........ whoever get's there first ...... buys the Tea.

I'll have

1 x milk no sugar.

paul = 1 x milk and 1 sugar ........ and err John ... I don't know how he has it :D

:lol: you guys crack me up....................i take 1 suger in my tea :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk