Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

OK I am aware that this may well be in breach of the forum/club rules, so mods - if this is the case, bin this straight away and accept my apologies in advance. I just thought this may be of benefit to your members.

Due to a 100 mile round trip commute I am having to trade my '94 GS300 MK1 (non sport) in for a small economical car.

As it has 199K on the clock, I've only been offered £1250 trade in price. :blink:

Rather than trade it for that, I thought I would offer it to the Lexus community for the same figure. At least then it will go to someone who will appreciate it!

Besides the mileage I'd say it's a lovely example. Clearly been well looked after, 130K of it's miles were clocked up before it was 5 years old so perhaps it has been sat on a motorway for most of its life.

Recently had a service. Runs perfectly.

Pearl. white, previously two-tone but the previous owner appears to have had the lower trim resprayed to match the rest of the car, looks better IMO. Also benefits from a Sport rear spoiler.

Taxed until June, MOT until November. V5 present.

No service history, apart from 2 Lexus dealer timing belt change stickers in the engine bay.

HPI clear. Original 16" Lexus alloys all quite corroded but straight. Two new tyres on the rear.

Slight rust bubbles on rear drivers side arch. Otherwise the paint is in fantastic condition, that's the only rust.

All fluids the right colour. Gearbox changes perfectly and extremely smoothly.

Speedo and needles light up perfectly, very bright.

12 disc CD changer, not sure if this is standard. There are also extra Pioneer 6x9 speakers and a Sony amp installed.

Aircon doesn't work, personally I'd risk £50 on a regas to see if that fixes things.

Email me for pictures and/or to arrange a viewing alex@phiz.biz. There really is nothing wrong with it, other than it's taste for the unleaded! ;)

Many thanks for reading. If nobody is interested then I can just trade it in - but this could be a bargain for somebody - even if it ends up being broken, which would be a terrible shame.

No problem, let me know?

Have to say I'm not a fan of the two tone. The paintwork on mine makes the car look a lot better. IMO!

No head gasket problems which seem common on some of these.

Anyway this looks like a hard sell which it isn't. As I say, it's no problem if nobody takes it as it'll just be traded and you'll have to look out for it on Frank Butcher's lot with 75,000 less miles;)

Im sorted.

2 previous owners, part history, a pair of 10X18 rears with as new tyres plus 4 original Standard 18 sport wheels and the original alloys with tyres thrown in as well.

I drove it back today and had forgotten just how good they are.

First thing I need for it is to lower the suspension so does anyone have any springs for sale or point me in the right direction?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links