Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Mp3 Recorded Cds

i thought i read you correctly,, then no mp3 format does not work...

That must be why mine dont work then :blush:

:offtopic: How do you convert them? Do you just do this in the menu when burning? I use roxio or nero.

:offtopic: How do you convert them? Do you just do this in the menu when burning? I use roxio or nero.

You need to create an 'Audio CD' as opposed to a 'Data CD' (it seems like you are creating a data disc at the moment). By creating an audio cd it will convert the MP3 files to a standard audio cd format so they can be played in any standard cd player. Obviously you will still have the 74 or 80 minutes limitation on the number and length of tracks you can have on the disc.

You need to create an 'Audio CD' as opposed to a 'Data CD' (it seems like you are creating a data disc at the moment). By creating an audio cd it will convert the MP3 files so they can be played in any standard cd player. Obviously you will still have the 74 or 80 minutes limitation on the number and lenght of tracks you can have on the disc.

The cds play in stand alone players but not in the Lex

the above prob was covered a little while ago mate,  change the brand of cds that u are using and burn it at quite a slow speed, and that works for the other people with the same prob.

The topic was about use of cd-rs and cd-rws not wether mp3 discs would work.

the above prob was covered a little while ago mate,   change the brand of cds that u are using and burn it at quite a slow speed, and that works for the other people with the same prob.

The topic was about use of cd-rs and cd-rws not wether mp3 discs would work.

ahem, yes there was a topic about that but i am refering to the numerous topics about playing mp3s in the IS radio, i found quite a lot using by using "mp3s" as the search word, i can link a few if u would like???

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links