Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

well I have nearly done it!, im working on the bonnet , the last bastion on the body work so to speak. I rubbed it down with t-cut :D and put some polish on. I still have a few small marks to rub out, but the size of that bonnet! its huge, Im only 5ft 5, I have to stretch to reach the middle :lol: My poor arm and back, I needed to lie down but kept slipping of it.

Its getting looks now :D. I need some help on tarting up the alloys :) i'll use a seperate post for that

Hi  :D , ive had a look at the center its great !!!, got loads of useful info, as  result ive ordered a buffing machine  :) .

glad you find it useful ;)

I live about five miles from Peterborough Matthew

too far :(

if you were closer to me, I would have give you a hand ;)

Ther is a rumour going round :D

Ians moving to the Wirral :winky: :whistling:

Thankyou for the offer Matthew :) .

I've got my packing cases ready Peter ! :lol:

I'm a bit cheesed off as I have been rubbing all the scratches out (I bought the buffer today) but my neighbour across the road is having blockpaving , and the builders are doing it with a disc cutter, the whole cars is covered in brick dust. So im going to rinse it all off with a hose tonight, but what a mess though. i'm going to use the buffer saturday when they have gone.

If its nice Sunday i'll take a picture :)

:D will do, Ive got the camera sorted, just reading the directions. Just one thing though, when its all been buffed up and polished I refuse to have my picture taken wearing something skimpy sitting on the bonnet :lol::lol:

I just hope the builders are gone by saturday, its taken three men six days 8am to 5pm to build a small wall and lay a drive!

I'll just stick to my gravel :)

Thankyou for the offer Matthew :)  .

I've got my packing cases ready Peter !  :lol:

I'm a bit cheesed off as  I have been rubbing all the  scratches out (I bought the buffer today) but my neighbour across the road is having blockpaving , and the builders are doing it with a disc cutter, the whole cars is covered in brick dust. So im going to rinse it all off with a hose tonight, but what a mess though. i'm going to use the buffer saturday when they have gone.

If its nice Sunday i'll take a picture  :)

no worries mate ;)

make sure you wash the the car VERY carefully and throughly mate.

You dont want to spend so much time getting rid of swirls and scratches, only to create more with some stray brick dust

Well the builders are finished :D :D , so its tomorrow thats the big day (weather permitting). Ill take a picture before and after. I have rinsed the car, but there is still a bit of dust on it, so Im going to spend a while rinsing and washing it off before I polish it. All the scratches are gone as well, I can wait for tomorrow.

Also I put another load of cream renovator on the leather , its coming up a treat now :) , and Ive taken the horrible garage sticker out of the rear window.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links