Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Trd Speedo

GALLA_4

Hi Guys

Can someone tell me abit more about this product. Saw it on a Japanese website but my Japanese is a bit rusty :unsure:

83001-SE110.jpg

Is this a plug and play item?

Does the speed readout digitally in the bottom righ hand corner?

All info greatly welcomed!!!!

GALLA_4

Hi Guys

Can someone tell me abit more about this product. Saw it on a Japanese website but my Japanese is a bit rusty :unsure:

83001-SE110.jpg

GALLA_4

zee has one in his car :D yes digital speed in bott/corner

Hi Guys

83001-SE110.jpg

GALLA_4

it wont fit, without some serious rewireing, i had to do some re-wireing Just to fit this in the Altezza, its only set up to run with the RS altezzas with an adapter box

depends on the model, on the car i sold to Zee, the problem was the illumination for part of the cluster, as Zees car doesnt have the cluster dimmer, i had to rewire illumination to feed the second half of the cluster

depends on the model, on the car i sold to Zee, the problem was the illumination for part of the cluster, as Zees car doesnt have the cluster dimmer, i had to rewire illumination to feed the second half of the cluster

It also shouts at you in japanese when you need a service :D

Actually I was under the impression that these TRD dials are priced considerably more than GBP300 (400-ish). That said, if you guys can get it for 300, then I foresee me shipping several over here and making a tidy profit (which will in turn fund my IS modding! ;))

Actually I was under the impression that these TRD dials are priced considerably more than GBP300 (400-ish). That said, if you guys can get it for 300, then I foresee me shipping several over here and making a tidy profit (which will in turn fund my IS modding! ;))

You may be correct! I think I might have been thinking about the price in japan being about £300 then its vat and customs on top??

whatever it is its expensive for what it is!

the one that i was told about costs £150 :duh:

Hi Guys

GALLA_4

Digital speed? Really? I thought it was just for the autos - it's where it displays the gear isn't it?

More info (Japaneese) here.

Shame about the price. :(

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links