Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Bottom Of The Line Lexus?

Hahaha the wonders of being an owner of an 'elite' car (well for now anyway). I think you are all right in the sense that things WILL change, it happens with most brands. As time goes on the IS will become dirt cheap second hand, and of course there will be a handful of chavs hopping on the Lexus bandwagon. Hopefully we will be able to take em out with a sniper rifle before they get into their cars, but failing that we will just have to accept it and let them do their thing.

Most people love the Lexus purely because it is seen as more luxury, and even the IS is considered luxury. But those that know about cars always say that at the end of the day it is just an expensive Toyota, and to that end there really isn't much you can say against that. True the IS is the entry level model, but ultimately it's a Lexus with all the quality, service and hallmarks, and that's what sets it apart from the competition (especially the crappy BMW dealer service etc).

That LS wagon's not as big as I'd imagine. I reckon the back end of an LS wagon (LS430 Sportcross anyone?) would be more like that of a Volvo estate (in other words, cavernous).

I still wouldn't be able to afford one though!

I was just reading this post and was wondering why you are all stereotyping 21+ year olds as chavs. I myself am 23 years old and worked long and hard in a good job to buy my IS (Which cost me £13k with 29,000 miles on the clock) and wouldn't consider myself to be a chav.

unfortunately you seem to be in the minority but its like everything you wear the uniform (baseball cap tracksuit etc) you appear to fit into a subcategory i myself avoid this kind of stereotyping by going everywhere in a dinner suit a la Mr James Bond :hehe:

ahem :offtopic: (before anyone else says it)

im only 20 but i am a very hard working and building up my own business

just because i am young, but i can afford the insurance, i am certainly no chav.

just because some of us are young does not make us immature, you can get a 30 year old chav who will rag the IS and not look after it, your assuming the chavs are all young.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links