Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hin-uk

yemgi

Anyone going to Ally Pally on April 23rd ?

I may come, still not sure if I come with the Lex :unsure:

I may come ..... if I'm not working that day ............. why not come in the Lex ? - that's the whole idea !! :D

my car is on display! one of the bigger displays too.

Will be a good event, altho i gotta be there from 7am and it doesnt even start till 5pm!! goes on till 11pm too! what a long friggin day!

My car will be a virgin fresh too, paint will probs still be wet and interior will just be in. my only worry is that the new tints might not have settled by the open day. gonna bake it in a car spray booth to speed it up!

come on, there have to be more people coming to this event!

Wish I could be there but the Master:wub: turns 1 on that day

I am beginning to sound (write) like a Meet Whore as Monster Mat has said sometime in the past (If i am correct) :geek:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk