Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Rear Parking Sensors

chrisfs

I would like to have rear parking sensors fitted to my LS 400. Any suggestions on good ones or good place to get them fitted (Im in Surrey)?

I did a search on previous threads on this and Prolex UK were mentioned but I haven't been able to raise them by email or phone for about three weeks now so need to look elsewhere. Suggestions welcome thanks.

Chris

Hi there

I had parking sensors put on my IS when I bought it from Lexus Guildford. I didn't pay for them because they were part of the deal, but on the invoice it says that they cost £500.00 supplied and fitted, for four sensors. They seems to work fine, and the installation was neat, no scratches or damage to the bumper. Only thing was Lexus didn't spray them to match the bumper colour.

Wouldn't buy a car without them now.

All the best

Amanda

You can view mine in my signature if you click the link.. I got mine from Dave at Prolex, the description in the link gives more details.... maybe I should start fitting them at 450 a pop ;) under cut the dealer and still make a whopping profit :)

There not that hard to do, it's the worry factor of getting the spacing and height correct for when you drill the holes in the bumper :)

Thanks, all.

I did like the sound of Prolex but, as I said, have been unable to raise them/him. As he is clearly a friend (and member) of the LOC I will try another mail.

Are any of you using these on a manual IS. Cos i was thinking of getting some but is there anyway to disable the reverse beeping?

Or can you hear the difference between the reverse beep and the reversing sensor beep?

Cheers,

adie

There not that hard to do, it's the worry factor of getting the spacing and height correct for when you drill the holes in the bumper :)

..... and we all know how you compared yours after you fitted them, or well at least I do. :shifty:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links