Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Debadge Advice

GALLA_4

Just a quick one really for ye all out there!

I bought a TRD emblem like the one on Zee007's Altezza. If you go to the garage and search by member you can see the badge on his Altezza like the one I bought.

My question is, should I pull off the IS200 badge on my car and put the TRD emblem on in its place?

OR

Put the TRD emblem directectly underneath the IS200 badge.

I dont want to touch any of the other badges on the back, just need to decide what to do with the IS200 bit.

If anyone out there has pics of different variations I would be much appreciative!

Thanks All

GALLA_4

Offer the TRD badge up to the car putting it under the IS200 and see how it looks.

Personally i'd put it underneath the IS200 badge. But it might make it look cluttered. I did the same with my TTE Compressor badge but thats probably smaller than yours.

lol at bazza  :lol:

but seriously i would put it on your front grille if it fits

I have a TRD Aero Grill on the front with the TRD Sports badge already, not to mention the TRD air Filter and the TRD oil cap and TRD Spark plugs, ohh and did I mention the TRD spark plug leads and the TRD oil filter?

But maybe Bazza is right! I dont have enough TRD stuff on the Car to be able put the badge on the back. May be I need to drive my car through the window of a TRD shop! Then there might be enough TRD stuff on my car for Bazza to give the nod to put the badge on the back! :whistling:

If your not going to post something constructive...

I asked for advice Bazza not contracending comments.

Thanks for trying anyway. :)

that was constructive

was a genuine question

in trying to assertain wether you had any TRD items on your car, as i am unaware of anything about your car

If your not going to post something constructive...

I asked for advice Bazza not contracending comments.

Thanks for trying anyway. :)

that was constructive

was a genuine question

in trying to assertain wether you had any TRD items on your car, as i am unaware of anything about your car

No problem!

lol at bazza  :lol:

but seriously i would put it on your front grille if it fits

I have a TRD Aero Grill on the front with the TRD Sports badge already, not to mention the TRD air Filter and the TRD oil cap and TRD Spark plugs, ohh and did I mention the TRD spark plug leads and the TRD oil filter?

But maybe Bazza is right! I dont have enough TRD stuff on the Car to be able put the badge on the back. May be I need to drive my car through the window of a TRD shop! Then there might be enough TRD stuff on my car for Bazza to give the nod to put the badge on the back! :whistling:

all you need now is a nice big TRD Badge on the Boot :lol: :winky:

Got the emblem in the post today! Looks great. The TRD letters are seperate from each other and so are the stripes. Now do I put it under the IS200 or remove IS200 altogether and put this in its place?

P4020002.jpg

I chicjened out at pulling off the IS200 badge and opted to go with the TRD Decal underneath and I am well pleased at how it turned out! Pic is a bit whiteish but thats cause the sun is splitting the rocks over here in Ireland at the moment :D

Badge.jpg

Thanks Guys for all the comments feedback

GALLA_4

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links