Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hey

I have just booked my car for a 30k service at Lexus Belfast and they are charging me £300.

Is this good value or an extreme rip off?

Regards

Paul

:tsktsk:

Edited by ColinBarber

Lexus Belfast are part of the Charles Hurst Group of Car Companies.

Lexus Belfast don't yet have a service department and therefore use Charles Hurst Toyota to do their services.

Even though they are all part of the same group, I know that Charles Hurst Toyota charge Charles Hurst Lexus for the service of your car.

Charles Hurst Lexus then add a margin on, before charging you.

To be fair, Lexus Belfast is just trying to make a profit. I believe they only add 10% on top of the Charles Hurst Toyota service cost.

Unfortunately N.Ireland Lexus Owners get stung by Charles Hurst's inter-company costs structure.

There's currently nowhere else we can go in N.Irleand to get a service from an official Lexus dealer.

If I were you, I'd call a mainland Lexus Dealer, and ask them the average cost of a 30K service on a GS300. No need to tell them you live in N.Ireland, as your just enquiring.

With that information, you could try telling Lexus Belfast that their service cost is much higher than other Lexus Dealers, and see if that gets you a better price.

You could however, always try one of these..

http://www.lexus.ie/html/dealers.htm

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links