Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Bumper

monster

I've just bought this bumper of eBay this morning (whilst still half asleep) thinking it was the styling kit one. When I look again at it I'm sure it's a normal bumper with the TRD front skirt. Is that what it is? It was advertised as a 'IS200 Sport' bumper!?!?

-

-

-

Sorry can't seems to attach the picture..can anyone help here! :blush:

you could put a link into the page on eBay to show us

All you do is copy the text in your browser/address bar (begins with http://) and paste it into the page, or you could use the link option when putting up a reply.

Stu

Nice one guys! :D Any idea how this maybe stuck to the bumper and if I could just remove it and attach it to my existing bumber?

How much do they normally cost Marcus?

Cheers Gord, think it was a pure fluke really! :lol:

Have you any idea how these are stuck to the bumper...sillicon, fixings, double sided tape? Also how much would I be looking at to get it sprayed (if needed :crybaby: )?

It's stuck with a doubled sided flex thingy, once it's off it won't stick back on! problem is that the sticky thing only comes as acomplete kit when ordering the bodykit from dealers..

Unless you got to the local DIY store and pick up something similar, i think another member did this..

Cheers Gord, think it was a pure fluke really!  :lol: 

Have you any idea how these are stuck to the bumper...sillicon, fixings, double sided tape?  Also how much would I be looking at to get it sprayed (if needed  :crybaby:  )?

what colour is your car ? we having 3 painted at the min. you might get the fitting kit from chris s, i will have a look in the box today to see whats in there, and to see if we can get something from somewhere else to do the job.

imi - any idea what this "double sided flexy thing" looks like? Is it a tape, gel, etc? I'll have a look in DIY stores at the weekend.

Gord - Car is black mate. If there's anything there that can help that'd be spot on mate. Just give us a shout if you have anything.

Thanks very much guys!!!

imi - any idea what this "double sided flexy thing" looks like?  Is it a tape, gel, etc? I'll have a look in DIY stores at the weekend.

Gord - Car is black mate.  If there's anything there that can help that'd be spot on mate.  Just give us a shout if you have anything.

Thanks very much guys!!!

when you get the bumper take it off and have a look at whats holding it on, if its like the sideskirts its a thin rubber strip that sticks to the lip (around the edge) and the bumper, with doudle sided tape to, the ones that are being painted are green, blue and plat ice, :ph34r:

imi - any idea what this "double sided flexy thing" looks like?  Is it a tape, gel, etc? I'll have a look in DIY stores at the weekend.

Gord - Car is black mate.  If there's anything there that can help that'd be spot on mate.  Just give us a shout if you have anything.

Thanks very much guys!!!

part numbers for fitting kit its in 3 bits 08154-53810 and 08150-53015 and 08150-53016.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links