Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Wakey Retail Park

imi

Don't know if any of you guys & girls been to Retail Park located in Wakefield town centre or not, but anyway..

Polished n waxed the car midday (after 9 months of neglect :crybaby: ) used Meguiars Nxt, was impressed with the results, went down to the retail park, it's a BIG car park, how many cars turn out? well a little over 200 cars there.. all makes n models, from 3 wheelers to maxed out 900bhp Nizmo Skyliner, Evo's, Imprezas only saw one other IS200 silver it was? (anyone from here?)

I parked mine on the footpath entrance outside of Currys, opened me boot lid, got me headrest screens on and let the music speak :winky: before you know everyone came round checked my car out, took pics, and made movies on their mobile phones, asking question how n what etc..

I just stood back n watched everyone with big grin on my face, :D knew money was well spent! as well as the back breaking polish job B)

it was a top night, the police turn up, but just park up n keep an eye out, as long as nobody does anything stupid they don't interfere :driving:

If the weather holds up for next sunday and any of you lot want to come down and have chit chat, show off them superchargers (hint hint) then make your way down.

I'll be there, and just in case you do decide just head for the big crowd, that'll be me attracting'em :lol::lol:

it was a top night, the police turn up, but just park up n keep an eye out, as long as nobody does anything stupid they don't interfere  :driving:

Good good ....... nice to hear they don't interfear in non dangerous events :P

Have you got any pics then ? :P

got a few pics, just trying to get'em up loaded..

Steve, yeh sort it out, come down then at least i won't be the only one with a lex there..

That Nizmo Skyline is one heavy machine, he did 8 doughnuts spins while he had 3 lads sat in the back, he had one headlamp in and ther other was converted as an Air Scoop..

Week before last an Skyline R34 came down, white with wide arch kit on Volk Wheels on, that was kicking serious power, just the rummmmble of the exhaust shook the ground :o :o

I'll certainly pop in one week, is it definatley a regular meeting then?

Dunno when I'll be able to go though, as it's Northern mini meet in 2 weeks time, then i'm off on my hols for 2 weeks after that, so i imagine the earliest i'll be able to attend would be mid-april

cool steve, yeh it's a regular thing, every sunday, but it does depend on the weather, if it's a sunny day then more turn out in the evenings, even if it's rained during the day, as long as it's not raining in the evening then it still on, as for the time, cars start coming in around 7.30pm, stay till about 10 or 11..

April will just be getting the cruises started so it'll be perfect timing then..

Get me boot layout finished off next Weds and the system all tuned up properly.. (hopefully before the Windemere Meet)

Ryo-Steve,

yep i wil be going down this sunday evening again, so if you fancy coming down, i'll meet up wi ya..

PM your mobile number if you want then i can give you a bell on sunday to meet up..

Seen the weather forecast, looks good round our end, HOPING it's sunshing day on sunday B) so i will be popping down to the Retail Park :driving:

So any of you local guys n Gals, want to come down then your welcome, it starts around 7.30 when cars start coming in, around 8,ish it pretty full wi good spots taken up.

It would be better if we could meet up in a place then go in together and get a parking spot.. All Lexis lined up...

I have PM'd my number to a few of you.. anyone else want to come down let us know..

Don't forget to polish up nicely... :P :lol::lol:

isnt westgate rp the toys R us one?. if it is ill be there about 7.15 :)

add my msn log in, im too tight to use mobil phones :)

and dont tell me im the only one turning up in a gs300 :)

Steve

You tight git :P yep that's the one, and yes your the only GS i think.. unless a non lexus memeber like last week in LS430 poped over for about 2 mins..

Steve

You tight git :P yep that's the one, and yes your the only GS i think.. unless a non lexus memeber like last week in LS430 poped over for about 2 mins..

Did you not flyer him :whistling:

Steve

Did you not flyer him :whistling:

didn't give me chance, in one way out the other on to main road.. bye bye :driving:

right what time are you lot (who ever turns up) arriving ?

if its still on ill leave Leeds at 7 pm and take it easy, should get there for 7.15

let us know before tomorow night

Steve

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links