Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Daily Mirror

Kazi

Having been a day behind reading the Daily Mirror, their is an article done by that chap Mr Hammond from top gear, basically saying the Lexi is dull.

But bless them, they have offered us the chance to express our views by emailing;

motors@mirror.co.uk

Even more so, he slags off the IS200 as dullness. What a chopper!!

Im off to email them now, hope you others will also do the same.

Have to say I do not agree with your article which implies Lexus is dull, especially the IS200!! So dull in fact that every car manufacture then decides to rip off their style of lights.

As for the badge, the Lexus brand has gone from strength to strength. Already no.1 in the US, Lexus have there on Europe and even their home market this year.

The Lexus brand is a text book success story which shows how a company can start from nothing to more or less "over night success" The Lexus is the car to have, BMWs new foul styling and lack of inspirational rear ends make their cars very ugly in comparison.

Mercedes don't fool anyone with that old myth about prestige and reliability. Boring, old fashioned over hyped cars are tack.

Yet you still criticise Lexus for their brave attempt at being conservative but not flash. In my opinion that’s a niche market. Still I didn't expect anything else from you after working with Jeremy Clarkson who also criticises Lexus on no good basis.

This was my email. Sure yours could be better. Let 'em have LOC!!

I've just recieved a flyer from Lexus saying:

"The largest motoring survey of 2004 - the BBC Top Gear magazine Motoring Survey - again recognised Lexus as the Top Manufacturer for Quality, Reliability and Customer Care. This is the third consecutive year that Lexus has won this award.

The BBC Top Gear magazine award completes a hat-trick of customer satisfaction awards for Lexus in 2004, with Lexus having also achieved 1st place, Gold Award, in the J.D. Power and Associates UK Customer Satisfaction study™ and Best Manufacturer in the Auto Express Driver Power Survey earlier this year."

Apparently 37,000 filled in questionnaires so it's strange they now want email feedback.

My LS may be dull but I wouldn't say that about the IS. Prettier than anything BMW have on offer and great handling.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links