Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is200 Bulbs

GALLA_4

Hi guys!

I need some help! I want to replace the oem bulbs in my IS 200 with the Phillips Bluevision HID style bulbs. What is the bulb type i need for the low beam? and the high beam? Are they any good?

you need 9005 and 9006,i`ll just have a look for ye mate.if you take your bulbs out of your lex it says which are which,005 or 006,hope this helps.

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/hb3-4_bulbs.htm

hi there follow this link i jsut changed all of my bulbs at the front main beam normal lights fog lights and side lights

this guy does the whole range i got the extra white ones

but you go for wat you want

free shipping and free side light bulbs on orders over a certain ammount let us know how u get on

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/hb3-4_bulbs.htm

hi there follow this link i jsut changed all of my bulbs at the front main beam normal lights fog lights and side lights

this guy does the whole range i got the extra white ones

but you go for wat you want

free shipping and free side light bulbs on orders over a certain ammount let us know how u get on

Mate

So you went for the extreme white bulbs! How are they working out for you? I was thinking of putting in the Phillips Bluevision bulbs all over! What would you think?

i love my white bulbs dead clear at nite and if u email the chap at autobulbs he will help u no end

dont think there is much difference between the blue an extreme white

jsut a fraction tint of blue

but u gotta remember the bulbs that auto bulbs sell are all e marked and 100% road legal.

i am well impressed with mine

used to have crap vision but now the road is well lit with a clear white light

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links