Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Tsunami Videos And Donation Points

Steve

Absolute horrorific... gobsmacked

http://jlgolson.blogspot.com/2004/12/tsunami-video.html

Some links bad due to the amount of people downloading these...

Awefull sight was this image

wave1.jpg

Please help and donate today!!!

Use this link to choose how to donate

http://www.google.com/tsunami_relief.html

Hey pete.. if people dont wanna watch what happened then they dont have to download the blimmin video.

myself I feel I have not seen much... and from what I saw I know I should be help out more.

I am also trying to do my bit... like everyone should.

sorry pete... did not mean to snap or anything

What i have seen on the news is a couple of small videos... The videos on the website shows more than whats been on the news.

I myself have been watching the news more than normal.. this was just an extnetion of what i have seen... and if it helps people dontae more then thats gotta be a good thing.

I am writing this in my warm home.. feel aweful and wish i could help more.

I myself have been watching the news more than normal.. this was just an extnetion of what i have seen... and if it helps people dontae more then thats gotta be a good thing.

I am writing this in my warm home.. feel aweful and wish i could help more.

Well said Steve, I also share your attitude and have used the links you have provided to download video footage, I have now created an Appeal Video using this footage in the hope it may push people to make a donation. All I need to do now is find a website to upload it to. Obviously I want people to see it.

Any Ideas on where I can uplaod it? (It's about 6 mins long)

Bison :zee:

• 2 weeks later...

Well after three weeks in the Maldives im glad to have got home safe and sound, i was extremly luck as nearby islands were completly washed away :sick: . I feel for the people that lost loved ones and especially all the children who are now orphans :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links