Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

N20 Nitrogen Oxide

Fatbillslim

i have been looking on the tinternet and is seams (please correact if im wrong) but puting 0.5 bar in the standerd engine give about 50bhp by either super/turbo charger.

so can i drop 50bhp of nitrous safley in the the IS or more

or will i have to use a progresive controler ?

i got beat tonight by a mx6 2.5v6 with a slush(auto)box

i drove the mx6 and it felt flat

i need a kick up the arse(but not all the time) but as im 21 insurance is expensive and fiting forsed induction is not an option yet

any one running nitrous that can help

(in the mean time the cats will be out tomorrow)

i have been looking on the tinternet and is seams (please correact if im wrong)  but puting 0.5 bar in the standerd engine give about 50bhp by either super/turbo charger.

so can i drop 50bhp of nitrous safley in the the IS or more

or will i have to use a progresive controler ?

i got beat tonight by a mx6 2.5v6 with a slush(auto)box

i drove the mx6 and it felt flat

i need a kick up the arse(but not all the time) but as im 21 insurance is expensive and fiting forsed induction is not an option yet 

any one running nitrous that can help

(in the mean time the cats will be out tomorrow)

50hp of nos should be fine, mr ellen (a.k.a prolex) has been running nos and a supercharger with no problems

one problem might be finding an insurance company who will cover you for nos , if they do it will be expensive !

as for insurance goes id remove it if i ever had any problems with acidents, it harder to unbolt all the turbo gear compared to nitrous.

i would only be using evrey now and then

i dont use all horse power all the time only when something pulls up at the lights and some time it's not enuff

as for insurance goes id remove it if i ever had any problems with acidents, it harder to unbolt all the turbo gear compared to nitrous.

i would only be using evrey now and then

i dont use all horse power all the time only when something pulls up at the lights and some time it's not enuff

lets hope you aren`t to injured in an accident to remove it then

Yup, Insurance is a bugger..

As a result.. i had no choice to remove mine :( i was running 75bhp in my Altezza.. which even std. would give that MX6 something to think about :winky:

NOS is cheap fast and very effective way of nice progressive push when you really need it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links