Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Continental Headlights

Lee are you buying the car Tax Free, and are you getting it through Grant and Green., if so it should come with Continental lights fitted with the UK lights boxed up in the Boot

where are you at

i am at Hohne

if you need Continental lights, i have some we can come to an arangement on :shifty:

Lee are you buying the car Tax Free, and are you getting it through Grant and Green., if so it should come with continental lights fitted with the UK lights boxed up in the Boot

where are you at

i am at Hohne

if you need continental lights, i have some we can come to an arangement on  :shifty:

:)

Hello Mat

I wish i had bought it from Grant & Green, I got it from EMC only for the simple reason that they gave me a decent price for the car i bought from them last year. And the dealer they have got my car from he doesn't deal with cont. lights.

I am in Bielefeld so sorting something wouldn't be a problem.

Do the lights you have fit the new model that is coming out????

Cheers mate.

LEE

is it new........

are you forces.. :ph34r:

Pm me i should be able to help :shifty:

I am in the Army and the car is new it is on a 54 plate and am due to pick it up in january.

Cheers mate any help would be appreciated

Nice mototr.

Lee

would it not come with HID lamps ??? ;)

Lee are you buying the car Tax Free, and are you getting it through Grant and Green., if so it should come with continental lights fitted with the UK lights boxed up in the Boot

where are you at

i am at Hohne

if you need continental lights, i have some we can come to an arangement on  :shifty:

Hello Mat

I wish i had bought it from Grant & Green, I got it from EMC only for the simple reason that they gave me a decent price for the car i bought from them last year. And the dealer they have got my car from he doesn't deal with cont. lights.

Cheers mate.

LEE

yes they will fit the new model........

to get your "stuffsorted" you can borrow the lights till i can get you a new set if you wish.

as for EMC :shutit: ...........

where are you at

i am at Hohne

Hello Mat

Cheers mate.

LEE

to get your "stuffsorted" you can borrow the lights till i can get you a new set if you wish.if you wanna pick them up before chriistmas

Your a star mate. Thanks very much.

What is the likely hood of you being able to get a new set for me and how much will they cost????

Will email you contact number so we can discuss this.

Thanks once again mate.

Lee

Like you said EMC :tsktsk:

where are you at

i am at Hohne

Hello Mat

Cheers mate.

LEE

to get your "stuffsorted" you can borrow the lights till i can get you a new set if you wish.if you wanna pick them up before chriistmas

What is the likely hood of you being able to get a new set for me and how much will they cost????

Thanks once again mate.

Lee

shouldnt have any probs getting the LHD lights.........as i said, if you can get up here before christmas you can take the lights with you

where are you at

i am at Hohne

Hello Mat

Cheers mate.

LEE

Thanks once again mate.

Lee

shouldnt have any probs getting the LHD lights.........as i said, if you can get up here before christmas you can take the lights with you

Am on duty this week will endeavor to get up the week before Xmas, Have emailed you with phone numbers.

:D :driving:

where are you at

i am at Hohne

Hello Mat

Cheers mate.

LEE

Thanks once again mate.

Lee

Am on duty this week will endeavor to get up the week before Xmas, Have emailed you with phone numbers.

:D :driving:

ok will check email.im not leaving for the UK till the 21st.........gotto load the Monster onto the Trailer this weekend coming....... :yawn:

i am at Hohne

I went to Hohne for a week for a polo tournament in 1974 *** forsaken place.

the roundhouse still there Mat

Was glad when we got to Berlin for the next tournament, :winky: :whistling:

LOL.yep the roundhouse is still there, the camp will have changed a little bit since you was last here....

and alas Berlin is nothing now compared to many years ago, everything is closed and removed...................Bring back the Cold War :lol:

We had some good times in Berlin,but I didn,t get to the East as you had to wear uniform and didn,t have mine with me, but looked over the wall,a different city all together,

Don,t think I,d go back now

ypou wouldnt even recognise the east now, and especialy around the Brandenburg gate..........

was a good time to be in Germany........i got here in 1989, just in time as they say, since 1995 its all gone down the pan..............

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links